IGNORED

Should City members have a bigger discount?

reddogkev

Just interested to see whether others agree.

I feel certain that POTD prices are too expensive - especially for us who work P/T hours, and also for supporters unfortunate enough to be out of work.

During the season, I'm not able to attend enough games to warrant spending the money on a season ticket, so a membership is clearly the next best option.

However, with match tickets costing on average £35, is a £5 saving enough?  Would we attract more members if the ticket discount was £7?  An extra 2 quid doesn't seem a lot, but it would be a great gesture from City.  I guess it comes down to whether the City board want to encourage additional members and ultimately boast the attendance.  I'd also imagine there is a greater chance of a satisfied City member upgrading to a season ticket.  Anyone else feel the same?

32 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Or 

How about you get an extra 1£ discount each game you attend,

So if for exam0le you went to 10 games you get £10 off that ticket 

Make as many as £15 and you’d get that off the 15th game

Sounds a good idea, but probably creates too much extra admin work!

25 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Sounds a good idea, but probably creates too much extra admin work!

I’m sure modern software can apply a discount simply  applicable to number of games attended !

If a member was able to make the vast majority of games it would make the overall cost somewhere between a season ticket holder and a non member / POTD ‘casual’

On Another note @reddogkev have you thought about finding say another three fans (Via the forum ?) in a similar situation who you could share a season ticket with

I will bear you in mind if I am unable to get to a game next season and you can use my ST but it would also be worth you speaking to @BigAlToby&Liam who is very helpful and generous with spare season tickets, (and is also an extremely nice guy)

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’m sure modern software can apply a discount simply  applicable to number of games attended !

If a member was able to make the vast majority of games it would make the overall cost somewhere between a season ticket holder and a non member / POTD ‘casual’

On Another note @reddogkev have you thought about finding say another three fans (Via the forum ?) in a similar situation who you could share a season ticket with

I will bear you in mind if I am unable to get to a game next season and you can use my ST but it would also be worth you speaking to @BigAlToby&Liam who is very helpful and generous with spare season tickets, (and is also an extremely nice guy)

Why thank you Bob!

@reddogkev keep in touch. I’ll have 4 for next season. We rarely use all of them and I usually offer them up on here!

Archived