IGNORED

Charity Match @ Ashton Gate

Redandwhitescarf

5 minutes ago, 123red1 said:

I heard as he nipped past Johnson, he said "I'm not here to say I'm sorry, I'm not here to lie to you, I'm here to say I'm ready, That I've finally thought it through, I'm not here to let your love go, I'm not giving up oh no, I'm here to win your heart and soul" after this little rant, he struck the ball with his left foot and it cannoned off Louis Carey's thigh and roofed the net, but Shane was not having it as an own goal, as he turned to the ref and shouted out "That's my goal".

(I'll get my coat)

You've whoosed me.

22 minutes ago, 123red1 said:

I heard as he nipped past Johnson, he said "I'm not here to say I'm sorry, I'm not here to lie to you, I'm here to say I'm ready, That I've finally thought it through, I'm not here to let your love go, I'm not giving up oh no, I'm here to win your heart and soul" after this little rant, he struck the ball with his left foot and it cannoned off Louis Carey's thigh and roofed the net, but Shane was not having it as an own goal, as he turned to the ref and shouted out "That's my goal".

(I'll get my coat)

A new low point for OTIB.

42 minutes ago, 123red1 said:

(I'll get my coat)

W T F … :ermm:

…...  do you want your coat for in this weather ? :dunno:

34 minutes ago, Mr Roper said:

Best non footballing celeb was MC Harvey .Looked like he had played at a good level at some point before he got his rapping ,acting stuff going .

He played for AFC Wimbledon I believe, when they reformed in the lower leagues. 

He did look good. Locksmith ,(Rudimental) plays for his local non league side too.

Good afternoon out. Decent football on show too. Nice to be at AG and just enjoy rather than stress about everything.

Maybe minor celebs and a lot if our ex pros but all gave their time for charity. Kerry Katona was brilliant interacting with everyone. Ive never been a fan but she certainly changed my opinion of her. Very warm and caring person, nice to have met her

40 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Off to the fewers (or at least someone in the pub on the weekend reckoned he was).

I don't think he will be. Believe he turned them down after getting released from us originally because of their manager. 

Quite liked Wagstaff, be disappointed if he joins that shower. 

8 minutes ago, 123red1 said:

Who apart from Katie Price didn't show up ?

Didn't attend myself and don't know who half these people are, but saw this on twitter:

"Due to new work schedules unfortunately Calum Best, Sam Bailey, Jimmy Constable and Warren Phillips are unable to attend".

I read "new work schedules" to mean they couldn't be bothered.  Either they were booked to attend or they weren't.

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Didn't attend myself and don't know who half these people are, but saw this on twitter:

"Due to new work schedules unfortunately Calum Best, Sam Bailey, Jimmy Constable and Warren Phillips are unable to attend".

I read "new work schedules" to mean they couldn't be bothered.  Either they were booked to attend or they weren't.

Suppose it depends if their day-jobs (whatever they are) needed them or not.

Would have thought things like filming schedules change at short notice and it is probably a case that you don't try and stand down 50 people because the lead in your production wants to kick a ball about.

Sam Bailey is currently on tour performing in Fat Friends the Musical with Freddie Flintoff, Kevin Kennedy & Natalie Anderson. It was in Bradford last week and in Scotland this week.

Currently touring the country. 

So not sure how she could have been booked for a Charity event in Bristol. 

I've never heard of Warren Phillips or Jimmy Constable !

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Suppose it depends if their day-jobs (whatever they are) needed them or not.

Would have thought things like filming schedules change at short notice and it is probably a case that you don't try and stand down 50 people because the lead in your production wants to kick a ball about.

That's a more generous interpretation than mine but you may be right.

38 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

That's a more generous interpretation than mine but you may be right.

Course, it is equally likely they got wrecked the previous day at a royal wedding themed barbecue and woke up feeling like death and couldn't be arsed.

Wonder how much they all claimed as an appearance fee?

18 hours ago, redordead1 said:

What “celebs” were there? 

18 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

Shane Ward

Jake Wood

Harvey

DJ Locksmith 

Terry Alderton 

Dan Osborne 

Arg 

To name a few

Yeah, but what celebs were there?