IGNORED

Have we seen the best of Joe Bryan in a city shirt?

reddogkev

11 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

I couldn't agree more with this post if I tried.

Joe is at an age now where he should be turning in consistent performances. Once again this season...we seen a mixed bag. 

People say about playing him on the wing...yet the guy can barely cross the ball. How many times do you see a cross not beat the first man?

The kid comes across to me as someone who just doesn't love the game enough. He just let's to many games pass him by without taking it by the scruff of the neck 

Good player on his day...but not the world beater some make out. One poster on here the other month even mentioned playing for England...

Incredible 

A simple comment to make.  However much depends on the target.

I think Joe is a lovely crosser of the ball....name me a city winger who’s not shanked one into the Eastend at some point (I’ll grant you Alan Walsh).  Trying to whip one around the full-back at pace to curl away from the keeper for a Tammy or Bobby to tap in from 6 yards is not an easy skill.  Standing a cross up for Djúric is much easier.

I think he’ll do well wherever he goes, think a change will do him the world of good.

13 hours ago, RedM said:

Sadly true. Also the realisation that they weren’t going to get promotion anytime soon with Bristol City after the January transfer/loan business made up a few minds. They want out.

Maybe if they’d have tried a little harder in the second half of the season they’d already be out!

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Maybe if they’d have tried a little harder in the second half of the season they’d already be out!

I don’t disagree with that at all. They possibly see themselves as too good for Bristol City going forward but ultimately they collectively weren’t good enough to get us promoted either. 

16 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You may be a young coach James but clearly not as innovative or highly rated by SL as LJ.

You'll just have to accept that LJ beat you to it and the better man won on this occasion

You never know though there may be another vacancy at AG to apply for soon.

In which case, I'd like to be first to say:

@JamesBCFC out!

Archived