IGNORED

New shirt - being launched today

Bristol Rob

38 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

i hope they stock plenty of goal keepers socks

i'd rather see grown men ware a Bristol City football shirt then naff looking Burberry or stone island that of another club.

8 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Was told this morning that 3 kits are being released. Red with white band, white with black band, purple with green band.

Probably a steaming pile of horse dung, but they sound alright!!

EDIT - Sorry, missed @Anglo-Welsh saying exactly the same earlier!!!

I may break the 'man of a certain age cannot purchase replica kit' if it's similar to Hirerite shirt. The white with the red band was my first shirt, I loved it. I remember when I grew out of it I butchered it and cut the robin off and used it somewhere else. I've got a load of old school replica kits but it kills me I ruined that one!

If it's got the robin on then just take my God damn card details and be done with it! If they do one that fits a 4 month old I'll take one of those as well!

14 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Was told this morning that 3 kits are being released. Red with white band, white with black band, purple with green band.

Probably a steaming pile of horse dung, but they sound alright!!

EDIT - Sorry, missed @Anglo-Welsh saying exactly the same earlier!!!

That sounds sexy as **** to be fair 

56 minutes ago, !james said:

The biggest issue by far is grown men still wearing replica shirts

Grown men wearing replicas of shirts worn by.... grown men..?! 

Far sadder than adults wearing replica shirts, are people who deem it necessary to tell people what they should or shouldn’t wear..! 

I don’t wear one, unless on holiday sometimes, but I might start doing now, if it annoys some people! 

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

I think complaints will include.

Wrong colour.

Wrong manufacturer (should have been Adidas, they have nice training gear etc).

Looks shit.

And that timeless favourite, 'they missed a trick by not doing something with that neck/collar'.

You've got otib well worked out BR!             :rofl2br:

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Be interesting to see which players are modelling the new kit . Flint Bryan Reid 

Why don't the female users vote on who is the most attractive City footballer?

I reckon Dolls would vote for Flint, RedM for Hörður but I'm not sure who Peg would go for......

Just now, Robbored said:

I reckon Dolls would vote for Flint, RedM for Hörður but I'm not sure who Peg would go for......

Marlon Pack

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

And the males and the males. Come on Robbored we don’t want to offend anyone. Xxx

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I think complaints will include.

Wrong colour.

Wrong manufacturer (should have been Adidas, they have nice training gear etc).

Looks shit.

And that timeless favourite, 'they missed a trick by not doing something with that neck/collar'.

Adidas..... *shivers*

• Admin
2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

So say the Bristol Post.

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

In yesterdays BristolPost Gregor Mcboatface did say he had been told that the choice is somewhat controversial and will divide opinion.

I reckon he got confused with the announcement of the new shirt sponsor being announced this morning

He meant divided opinion about it being a gambling company

Surely if we were getting a new kit the perfect time to unveil it would be with details of the new sponsor?

Thinking back to November when the club shop ran out of shirts and it took them weeks to get additional stock, if this new sponsor hadn't been around about 6 weeks ago there is not a chance the company would have been able to create a new kit for us in this short space of time?

19 minutes ago, phantom said:

I reckon he got confused with the announcement of the new shirt sponsor being announced this morning

He meant divided opinion about it being a gambling company

Surely if we were getting a new kit the perfect time to unveil it would be with details of the new sponsor?

Thinking back to November when the club shop ran out of shirts and it took them weeks to get additional stock, if this new sponsor hadn't been around about 6 weeks ago there is not a chance the company would have been able to create a new kit for us in this short space of time?

If it had been signed and agreed 6 weeks ago I think we'd have announced it back then and worn it for the last game. 

1 hour ago, hodge said:

If it had been signed and agreed 6 weeks ago I think we'd have announced it back then and worn it for the last game. 

Lancer Scott's contract was cancelled from 31st May, it said on site the other day, so I suspect they could only announce new sponsor once current sponsor expired, but an agreement to sponsor us from June could have been in place for some time for all we know. 

Archived