IGNORED

2018 World Cup

daored

1 minute ago, cityal said:

From wikipedia:

On 1 June 2018, upon expiration of his contract, Inui joined Real Betis on a free transfer for three-year deal. :clap:

My guess is they will be making a profit on that sometime in future

He's 30 so I doubt it.

If they do get a fee for him it won't be much, but more likely that he'll finish his career there or join someone on a free when his contract is up.

You could just see what was going to happen as soon as Belgium's keeper caught the ball from the corner. Great goal on the counter attack. Reminiscent of Manchester City's late goal at AG.

Feel sorry for Japan, who played very well. Belgium's first goal came a bit too soon and once that went in the outcome seemed inevitable.

46 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

To leave yourself open like that from your own corner is frankly stupid in the last minute 

Dreadful decision to put the corner in high, should've gone short like they did with all the others. Winning goal brought back memories of Man City's last against us at the Gate

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Stop thinking so negative,have positive thoughts. 2-1 before you ask.... to Colombia :whistle:

I'm trying,  the fact I had to book the Saturday off for quarter final and use my last leu day also tells me we will lose,  typical luck with england,  they also let me down in the Euro's when i had tickets to watch them in the quarters if they beaten Iceland. 

1 hour ago, BcfcDuncs said:

I'm trying,  the fact I had to book the Saturday off for quarter final and use my last leu day also tells me we will lose,  typical luck with england,  they also let me down in the Euro's when i had tickets to watch them in the quarters if they beaten Iceland. 

Think that should tell you not to jump the gun

16 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Dreadful decision to put the corner in high, should've gone short like they did with all the others. Winning goal brought back memories of Man City's last against us at the Gate

Reminded me of Man City’s first at Etihad  

:shutup:

If we meet Belgium in final ( :yawn:) someone needs to be designated to pick up De Bruyne on our set pieces or breakdowns , and stop him being the outlet 

Jeez, what a pair of poor teams. England and Columbia must be rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of meeting one of these in the QF. Sweden's shooting has been so poor that I fully expect a ball to land in my back garden at any moment. Apparently, the Russians have put all their satellite launches on hold until after the penalty shootout as they don't want to take the risk of any of them being downed.

Archived