IGNORED

City Rewards Discount

Lympsham Red

4 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

The team have said they will announce it next week once rewards are officially launched on Friday. 

Your supporter Id should be sufficient. 

Thanks again for making such a great suggestion. 

Matt

You can have mine as well, Fat men don't look good in a football shirt.

On 23/07/2018 at 16:44, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @Bristol Rob

If you email marketing@bristol-sport.co.uk and request for your cash rewards to be donated to charity, they will centralise all of the money and make the purchases for CHSW on your behalf. 

Matt

Dropped them a line last week, but haven't had any acknowledgment - assume they are busy.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO are they still putting out an announcement this week?

On 30/07/2018 at 08:26, Bristol Rob said:

Dropped them a line last week, but haven't had any acknowledgment - assume they are busy.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO are they still putting out an announcement this week?

I messaged them last week to say I wanted mine donated and he asked if I wanted anymore accrued to be donated and I said yes,  he said they would set up an account so anyone could donate their rewards also, seeing as my reward balance in s zero I assume it has been donated and they will announce something very soon

• Admin
40 minutes ago, gordie said:

I messaged them last week to say I wanted mine donated and he asked if I wanted anymore accrued to be donated and I said yes,  he said they would set up an account so anyone could donate their rewards also, seeing as my reward balance in s zero I assume it has been donated and they will announce something very soon

@gordie details on the official site how to do this  https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/city-rewards-cash-can-now-be-redeemed/

image.png

Archived