IGNORED

City Rewards Discount

Lympsham Red

1 hour ago, Lympsham Red said:

Hi all,

Question to anyone who knows - and in particular @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO,

The website says that the City Rewards scheme doesn't launch until the 27th July. So does this mean that I can't use the £10 starting balance discount on merchandise until that date?

Cheers.

Hi @Lympsham Red

Yes that’s correct, you can use the balance from the 27th June. 

Matt

I bought a shirt this week.

So £10 on rewards you can not use until 27th July

When buying the shirt ( I am a season ticket holder) I had to pay full price. The discount will then be applied back onto my reward after 27th July. 

I asked how they will know I am Season card holder and was told the email address will pick it up.

All a little confusing it appears we no longer get a discount in the shop but just in the sports bar and concourse , coffee shop but instead rewards added to your card when you spend money in the shop or online

All online or in store merchandise transactions from Thursday, June 21st 2018 will be backdated for eligible supporters and Rewards will be issued for the Friday, July 27th launch. Any tickets purchased between now and July 27th will also be valid for Rewards.

44 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Presumably ST holders can use the £10 balance towards something in the shop on Friday @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO ?

when the new season cards are received I would of thought rocky, as they aren't being sent out til next week I would think the answer would be no,

Cunning from the club and a bit out of order imo, the cards should of been sent out before the new shirt went on sale and those who pre-ordered online and have renewed should be able to get their discount, 

52 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Presumably ST holders can use the £10 balance towards something in the shop on Friday @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO ?

Hi @Rocky You are correct. Friday 27th July is the day supporters can begin to redeem Rewards cash. If you don't have your card, you just need to quote your Supporter I.D number at the till in-store, in order for the retail team to know who you are so they can action the discount. 

Matt 

43 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @Rocky You are correct. Friday 27th July is the day supporters can begin to redeem Rewards cash. If you don't have your card, you just need to quote your Supporter I.D number at the till in-store, in order for the retail team to know who you are so they can action the discount. 

Matt 

Matt. How will we be able to check our accounts and see what the balance is etc etc?

1 minute ago, CyderInACan said:

Matt. How will we be able to check our accounts and see what the balance is etc etc?

From this Friday you can log into the retail website with your supporter id number. You will then see your current balance and you will have the option to redeem this against purchases. All season card holders will automatically receive a £10 balance and members who have signed up for this season will get a £5 balance.

Matt 

1 minute ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

From this Friday you can log into the retail website with your supporter id number. You will then see your current balance and you will have the option to redeem this against purchases. All season card holders will automatically receive a £10 balance and members who have signed up for this season will get a £5 balance.

Matt 

I know it was mentioned before, but is the credit only redeemable against club shop purchases or does it also include concessions?

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I know it was mentioned before, but is the credit only redeemable against club shop purchases or does it also include concessions?

Rewards cash can only be spent on merchandise both online and in the Bristol Sports Store. 

Ashton Gate discounts for Season Card holders (10%) and Members (5%) remain in place in the concourses and concessions, but season and membership cards will need to be scanned at the point of sale in order to claim the discount.

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

when the new season cards are received I would of thought rocky, as they aren't being sent out til next week I would think the answer would be no,

Cunning from the club and a bit out of order imo, the cards should of been sent out before the new shirt went on sale and those who pre-ordered online and have renewed should be able to get their discount, 

The club are so close to doing things correctly, wonderful new stadium, much better online (ticketing etc), fan village, merchandise improved BUT the organisation of this type of thing is still poor.

15 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Rewards cash can only be spent on merchandise both online and in the Bristol Sports Store. 

Ashton Gate discounts for Season Card holders (10%) and Members (5%) remain in place in the concourses and concessions, but season and membership cards will need to be scanned at the point of sale in order to claim the discount.

Thanks Matt.

Given I am unlikely to buy anything from the store (online, mega or otherwise), any idea if the club have considered a mechanism where people can gift their credit so they club could send a load of stuff to either CHSW or the Children's Hospital?

Would have thought my tenner would buy a few bits and pieces and if this was a coordinated effort, the donations of 3 or 4 supporters would likely cover the cost of a football shirt.

38 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Thanks Matt.

Given I am unlikely to buy anything from the store (online, mega or otherwise), any idea if the club have considered a mechanism where people can gift their credit so they club could send a load of stuff to either CHSW or the Children's Hospital?

Would have thought my tenner would buy a few bits and pieces and if this was a coordinated effort, the donations of 3 or 4 supporters would likely cover the cost of a football shirt.

Great idea mate. 

52 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @Bristol Rob

If you email marketing@bristol-sport.co.uk and request for your cash rewards to be donated to charity, they will centralise all of the money and make the purchases for CHSW on your behalf. 

Matt

Fantastic!

Any chance of publicising this a bit further? I can't imagine I am the only one who is unlikely to use the shop.

Assume they just need my name, seat number and supporter ID.

19 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

The team have said they will announce it next week once rewards are officially launched on Friday. 

Your supporter Id should be sufficient. 

Thanks again for making such a great suggestion. 

Matt

Great, hopefully a few others will consider doing similar if they are unlikely to use the shop. 

Thanks for the quick reply and update Matt.

31 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Mine too. I might have used it if it was for food & drink but won`t for merchandise and if CHSW or someone can benefit what`s not to like?

We're up to thirty quid already!

(Although I must confess, that if the spend could have been used on beer and pies, I probably wouldn't have suggested it!), but pens, keyrings, pads and sundry items! Giving it is!

Archived