IGNORED

Goodbye and Good luck - Aden Flint gone, official (Merged)

Davefevs

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

This time last year, if someone had suggested that we'd be relying on Bobby Reid to replace Tammy's goals, we would have got the same reaction.

Just saying.

Does lightning strike twice/thrice?

Just saying.

7 hours ago, Midred said:

Will he have a clause in his contract to say that he can't play against City? :whistle:

No, just against Marlon :)

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Just saying.

In the case of Kelly and Vyner I think it unlikely, but who would have thought Bobby would become the goal machine he did last season?

10 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Flint is BFF with Pack.

Flint and Pack are both "romantically involved" with two birds who happen to be sisters (I believe this is accurate? Think I read this on here, from one of our itk posters on the love lives of players).

Flint and Pack and their two birds what are sisters all live in Portishead. I'm pretty sure. ie, they are "inseperable."

Pack has a kid/kids.

Pack's missus has her sister when Aden and Marlon are away playing football/on the p1ss in Vegas etc.

Flinty probably does a bit of baby-sitting when Marlon takes his misses out for a "romantic" meal down Bottelino's and a stroll around the Marina. 

Flint and Pack cannot live, if living is without each other (and their missuses).

If Flint's signing for Boro, where's Pack going? Can you see them being 280 miles apart? Or their birds what are sisters? I think Flint to Villa, Pack to Brum is more likely. Or they are staying put.

Pretty much. Marlon has only one child with his missus. Flint on the other hand is now step Dad to two, not sure where the children’s father is from or if there is still contact but it might be a consideration. I thought Pack’s wife is from his home town (Portsmouth) so Flint’s partner ( I hate that word) likely is a Pompey lass too, and maybe the Dad ( lots of guessing here I know). But a move to ‘boro might then not be the best geographically.

Yup, it’s close season and I’m bored so gossiping.

30 minutes ago, RedM said:

Pretty much. Marlon has only one child with his missus. Flint on the other hand is now step Dad to two, not sure where the children’s father is from or if there is still contact but it might be a consideration. I thought Pack’s wife is from his home town (Portsmouth) so Flint’s partner ( I hate that word) likely is a Pompey lass too, and maybe the Dad ( lots of guessing here I know). But a move to ‘boro might then not be the best geographically.

Yup, it’s close season and I’m bored so gossiping.

This is OTIB in the close season.

Ladies-Chatting-Over-Fence.jpg

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If we lose Flint I see Nedum Onuoha has been released by QPR

Thought he was excellent against us

Anyone ?

Erm, there's a slight flaw with him Bob...

Nedum Onuoha
Footballer
Chinedum "Nedum" Onuoha is an English professional footballer who plays as a defender. He last played for Championship club Queens Park Rangers. He is typically a centre back, but he can also play at right back or left back.Wikipedia

Born: 12 November 1986 (age 31 years), Warri, Nigeria

Height: 1.88 m
Spouse: Lucy Onuoha (m. 2011)
Salary: ************* 3.12 million GBP **************

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Nedum Onuoha
Footballer
Chinedum "Nedum" Onuoha is an English professional footballer who plays as a defender. He last played for Championship club Queens Park Rangers. He is typically a centre back, but he can also play at right back or left back.Wikipedia

Blimey 

:blink:

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

That's only 140k a month plus bonuses.

Why I pushed my son to be a bloody doctor I'll never know .

:facepalm:

You want to buy a new calculator Major. It's £260K a month.

I would imagine that was his Premier league salary so should think he was earning lass than that in the Championship. QPR paying that sort of money might explain why they can't afford to pay their bloody fine!! 

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

Just saying.

Well with regard to strikers if someone had said 3 seasons ago we'd have had a 20 goal a season striker each season for the next three years ;)

13 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I would imagine that was his Premier league salary so should think he was earning lass than that in the Championship. QPR paying that sort of money might explain why they can't afford to pay their bloody fine!! 

That would be after my commission.

:whistle2:

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Nedum Onuoha
Footballer

Not if he’s been released. :whistle:

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

This time last year, if someone had suggested that we'd be relying on Bobby Reid to replace Tammy's goals, we would have got the same reaction.

Just saying.

Very unlikely it’ll happen again . Also a bit different if you make mistakes up front compared to at the back . 

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Looking at their forum was on about £30-35k a week

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Fair enough Bob, I just googled it so have no idea. Still far too rich for us regardless.

Absolutely mate - not sure which is more up to date / accurate ;) 

Still ridiculous figures for QPR

Will have the take a wages hit wherever he goes !!!

decent defender though 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

decent defender though 

I would imagine the one I saw would have been Prem wages bud so yours would be more current.

The fact QPR still have a £40M fine to pay makes it even more unbelievable that they are allowed to pay that much.

6 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Not a chance he was on 260k per month!! 

On 28/05/2018 at 23:11, Ska Junkie said:

If he can earn massive money by going to 'Boro, I wouldn't begrudge the big man a move. Unlike certain locals, he signed a deal which has protected BCFC. That said, I would rather we didn't have to face the fella and he gets his Prem move.

^this

14 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If we lose Flint I see Nedum Onuoha has been released by QPR

Thought he was excellent against us

Anyone ?

Keen to return to his home town of Manchester apparently..

Career certainly stalled at QPR but not the first for that to happen to..

18 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

decent defender though 

Very decent, always been impressed when I have seen him at AG.

Also appears to me to be a 'leader' - apparently we are on the look out for some of them.

On 28/05/2018 at 23:32, hodge said:

Perhaps we recruit someone in the Pisano style signing at left back as well, experienced pro who allows Kelly a season or two to develop without the pressure of playing every game, would allow both Kelly and Vyner game time without having to blood 2 new defenders.....

Leighton Baines would have been perfect for that - a short term deal to allow Kelly to develop more....but LB is off to the States I believe?

Archived