IGNORED

JET signs for Billericay Town (Merged)

GrahamC

4 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

:laugh:

:laugh:

You don’t think he is incredibly talented, then?

His application may be questionable & he may be a shape that makes being a footballer more difficult, but if you don’t think he is easily one of the most talented players to play for us in the last 20 years then I worry as to what you have been watching..

Just reading on the post website that JET has signed for National league South side Billericay town.

It seems that no current football league side wanted to take a punt on him.

I for one loved watching this guy play and I'm sure he will always be remembered fondly by the vast majority of City fans.

Good luck Jay

Not trying to be wise after the event, but Billericay went through my head for him when he was released from QPR. It’s clear football isn’t his main passion, it lets him live where he wants, and with minimal effort he can tear that league a new arsehole.

Gets reasonably paid, gets his work:life balance, and gets some adulation.

Not every footballer loves football. When you add in JETs issues about staying fit for our level due to his body type, understand the decision and good luck to him.

8 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

JET is a real marmite player for football fans and here at OTIB, but no matter what we think I have never heard a single manager or coach that he’s worked with have a bad word to say about him. 

He’s a likeable person. Just lacks application.

Archived