IGNORED

We all hate Leeds (Merged)

Super

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

What a load of shit that is, the author David Dubas-Fisher really needs to take a look at himself - that report is embarassing!!

******* embarrassing space filling shite.

What a comic it is now.

27 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I don’t 

:whistle2:

I’m with you Bob - I can’t hate a club that gave us Jimmy Mann, Norman Hunter, Johnny Shaw, Ronnie Sinclair, David Rennie, Super Bob Taylor etc etc and for who Joe Jordan and Terry Cooper starred so majestically before making their way to Ashton Gate...

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

What a load of shit that is, the author David Dubas-Fisher really needs to take a look at himself - that report is embarassing!!

Exactly... WTF..?!

When is this pile of shite going to stop trading..?!

19 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

But wait...the 15ers claim everyone hates us so either this survey is bunk or they are bunch of lying toerags. 

:)

I think you’ll find that the Leeds fans thought they were saying that they loved Rovers. Hell, why wouldn’t they..?! 

24 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’m with you Bob - I can’t hate a club that gave us Jimmy Mann, Norman Hunter, Johnny Shaw, Ronnie Sinclair, David Rennie, Super Bob Taylor etc etc and for who Joe Jordan and Terry Cooper starred so majestically before making their way to Ashton Gate...

Accompanied a Leeds fan mate  to quite a few of their European nights under O’Leary

Electric atmosphere - great support , great experience

51 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I can, because they're a testament to show that a club that chucks £££££ at the game can get it so horribly wrong that they **** themselves up for years or decades to come. Their fans are an utter one-note embarrassment to the league, bitching at the team when they concede and

MARCHING ON TOGETHER

when they score. **** 'em.

EDIT: They're also ran by a parade of blithering idiots who want to run the place like it's Championship Manager IRL and shit actual managers on average three times a season. Garry Monk was unspectacular but there have been far more egregious wastes of space over there.

That's why they're easy to hate.

6 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

I can, because they're a testament to show that a club that chucks £££££ at the game can get it so horribly wrong that they **** themselves up for years or decades to come. Their fans are an utter one-note embarrassment to the league, bitching at the team when they concede and

WE ALL STAND TOGETHER

when they score. **** 'em.

We all stand together ?

Think you may mean

’ Marching On together’

One of the best / effective songs around IMHO

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

One of the best / effective songs around IMHO

1. Thanks.

2. Naah, it isn't. It's self-congratulatory 70s tripe aside from the milquetoast "We are leeds" bilge. That's all they have. And, again, those goons go back to bickering at the players the moment things go south.

I think we all agree that BP is a pile of old w@nk.

I also think the word hate is a bit much. However, I dislike Leeds, Villa, Birmingham, Forest in pretty much equal measure. I really didn't like Stoke fans from previous experience either and doubt the new experience will be any better.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

My dislike of Leeds is historical - back to the days of Revie and 'dirty Leeds' 

It makes no difference to me that some of their players joined us later in their careers.

Same with me. When we played them in the cup in ‘68 i was 10 and I was very excited to be going on my first long away trip up north. But my excitement was ruined by the antics of Leeds. The defeat itself I could take (2-0 with goals from Mick Jones and a screamer from Peter Lorimer), but the assault by Sprake on Garland (for which he at least got sent off) and the constant kicking of Quigley was so unnecessary for a team that could have outplayed us at will. The final straw was watching Leeds players spitting on Quigley when (for the umpteenth time) he lay prone on the ground having been hacked down again. 

Archived