IGNORED

PA system - it’s getting embarrassing now .....

Denbury Red

I’m sooo glad it’s not just me!

Its been crap ever since the rebuild. It’s just as poor as it’s always been and despite me meeting MKelly and the FLO bloke absolutely bugger all  has been done to fix it.

All Ive had is platitudes.

Its a disgrace that the club has spent millions on new redevelopment but spend bugger all on a sound system that’s  fit for purpose.

They just don’t take the issue seriously...........

4 hours ago, Denbury Red said:

I’m sat in the Lower Lansdown and tried to hear what LJ has said in his interview - all I have heard is a succession of mumbling. 

Please can we get our PA system sorted once and for all!!!

1       I’m not sure that was down to the quality of the PA

2        Should this not be in the ‘Positives thread’  ?

:whistle2:

On 18/08/2018 at 18:18, Dodgy_Giefer said:

Bought a halftime draw ticket today. Completely pointless because I couldn’t hear what the numbers were and there is seemingly no way to find out afterwards. Won’t be doing that again.

You should find out - it was on twitter earlier saying it had not been claimed !!

edit:-

https://twitter.com/bristolcity/status/1031190764724936704?s=21

On 18/08/2018 at 18:18, Dodgy_Giefer said:

Bought a halftime draw ticket today. Completely pointless because I couldn’t hear what the numbers were and there is seemingly no way to find out afterwards. Won’t be doing that again.

The numbers are put on the screens almost immediately, failing that as mentioned it’s on Twitter. Both winning tickets were purple yesterday I believe, if that’s any help. :laugh:

23 hours ago, youwhat said:

"it's teething problems" / "the redevelopment will fix it" / "it will be sorted next summer"

Fortunately I haven't had to listen to a word this drownsy bloke is saying.

Unfortunately I can hear him fairly clearly, it’s the pre recorded stuff played on the screens that sounds like it’s playing underwater.

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

Gosh that takes me back

Nostalgia eh?! There's a whole generation on here that will have no idea what this means :)

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

And a pencil in case the tape goes slack.

The most essential part of the kit, along with little bits of cellotape to cover the square holes if you want to tape over the 'Top 20' from 5 months previous.

Archived