IGNORED

What are you expecting?

Tipps69

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

As I said - I can only remember one desperate run of defeats under LJ, not long after he took over.

Poor form is not the same thing especially when injuries/cup run play a significant factor.

I give up! You always seem to turn things around! I said we had an extremely poor run from Oct 2016 to March 2017 when we only won three games, and you said that was down to injuries and the cup run....then I pointed out that the cup run and injuries actually occurred in the 2017/2018 season and were nothing nothing to do with the crap run in the 2016/2017 season and you now say you can only remember ‘one desperate run of defeats’ under LJ - yet before you were talking about bad runs of form...not just defeats....to stay on topic - WE’VE HAD TWO DREADFULLY CRAP RUNS under LJ - I’m not saying we haven’t had good times too, but you seem unable to realise that the two horrendous runs are significant......

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I give up! You always seem to turn things around! I said we had an extremely poor run from Oct 2016 to March 2017 when we only won three games, and you said that was down to injuries and the cup run....then I pointed out that the cup run and injuries actually occurred in the 2017/2018 season and were nothing nothing to do with the crap run in the 2016/2017 season and you now say you can only remember ‘one desperate run of defeats’ under LJ - yet before you were talking about bad runs of form...not just defeats....to stay on topic - WE’VE HAD TWO DREADFULLY CRAP RUNS under LJ - I’m not saying we haven’t had good times too, but you seem unable to realise that the two horrendous runs are significant......

Don’t let the troll drag you in BS4

You are wasting your breath , talking sense

On 26/08/2018 at 20:36, Ivorguy said:

We were ultra successful up to Christmas last year.

Possibly will turn out to be our best opportunity to progress for many a long season

who was to blame for the disastrous transfer window?  We don't precisely know except SL carries the can as well as the wallet

We can do it but not if we bottle it again off the pitch as well as on it

Disastrous transfer window ?

Wiemann - 5 goals in five games so far - looks like a superb signing. Top scorer in our league so far. Could be the perfect replacement fro Reid. 

Hunt - Solid RB who looks good coming forward. 

Kalas - too early to say  yet but he looked great v Swansea and I can't wait to see him at home v Blackburn. 

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We’re at cross purposes here.............I repeat, I can only recal the dreadful run of defeats just after LJ took over. There was a run of poor form last season but nowhere as dreadful as the first one.

Perhaps your definition of a bad run is not the same as mine?

31 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Hang on..........the losing run just after LJ had taken over was one I remember. Judging by StevieNeville and BobbobSuperBob response there were two..........

I don’t consider the poor form after Xmas last season to be that disastrous but it did coincide with the cup run and of course the crippling injuries.

You’re all over the shop here Robbored.

There wasn’t a losing run “just after” LJ took over. He guided us very nicely to the safety of 18th spot in his first half-season.

I’m not quite sure what you can call “disastrous” if slipping from 2nd at Christmas to 11th and 8 points off the play offs in May doesn’t count? And on the contrary, it didn’t coincide with the cup run or the injuries - the injuries came earlier in the campaign, with a number of players returning for the second half of the season. We spent a long time anticipating the fresh impetus the returning players would give us, but it didn’t materialise.

And the only cup games we played post-Christmas were the two games v Man City, aside from a reserve side v Watford. Plenty of other teams would have been negotiating a similar number of cup games around that time. So neither cup games nor injuries are an excuse in my book for what happened after Christmas.

5 minutes ago, The Red Planet said:

Disastrous transfer window ?

Wiemann - 5 goals in five games so far - looks like a superb signing. Top scorer in our league so far. Could be the perfect replacement fro Reid. 

Hunt - Solid RB who looks good coming forward. 

Kalas - too early to say  yet but he looked great v Swansea and I can't wait to see him at home v Blackburn. 

He’s referring to January - Diony, Walsh, Kent, etc.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

We’re at cross purposes here.............I repeat, I can only recal the dreadful run of defeats just after LJ took over. There was a run of poor form last season but nowhere as dreadful as the first one.

Perhaps your definition of a bad run is not the same as mine?

You don’t define 2nd to 11th over 4 months to be a bad run?

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Its just defletion tactics. He’s currently online booking a minibus for Loftus Rd 

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Perhaps it’s not....I think 3 wins from October 2016 to March 2017 is a bad run....you obviously don’t....

Compared to Gary Johnson's run of 9 defeats on the spin he doesn't!  :)

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don’t let the troll drag you in BS4

You are wasting your breath , talking sense

Why do you keep up this tirade of abuse that takes away the actual points that are being made in a manner that although maybe contentious but never personal, until you step in and feel the need to debase everything, not content with the written diatribe  you often include images you download just to further try and humiliate the target. I have often been on the receiving end of these mad rants, and to be honest it isn't at all clever, just a sad reflection on you really.

You seem to have a 'thing' about the older member, why that should be a factor for you Heaven knows, we  all age even, you, but with age comes dignity and wisdom, I certainly hope for your sake, and the rest on here that you will grow up and stop trying to make a noise on here, when you should just hold your peace at times.

I know you have had some issues in the past, and you either have elected to have a leave of absence on here or had it enforced, either way you seem to become obsessed to almost breaking point, and alas it seems you now have reached that point again, so can I suggest you take some time to reflect before ranting again?. 

For your own sake, and the rest of us.

5 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Why do you keep up this tirade of abuse that takes away the actual points that are being made in a manner that although maybe contentious but never personal, until you step in and feel the need to debase everything, not content with the written diatribe  you often include images you download just to further try and humiliate the target. I have often been on the receiving end of these mad rants, and to be honest it isn't at all clever, just a sad reflection on you really.

You seem to have a 'thing' about the older member, why that should be a factor for you Heaven knows, we  all age even, you, but with age comes dignity and wisdom, I certainly hope for your sake, and the rest on here that you will grow up and stop trying to make a noise on here, when you should just hold your peace at times.

I know you have had some issues in the past, and you either have elected to have a leave of absence on here or had it enforced, either way you seem to become obsessed to almost breaking point, and alas it seems you now have reached that point again, so can I suggest you take some time to reflect before ranting again?. 

Go away (obsessed) troll

You are weird as well as being a troll

#pairoftrolls

18 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Its just defletion tactics. He’s currently online booking a minibus for Loftus Rd 

Deflection? Anyway, more importantly I see you nay sayer's are in full swing again, the last win is just a distant memory and you all hope for another dismal home defeat to really fire up you and your's season of misery.

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

Deflection? Anyway, more importantly I see you nay sayer's are in full swing again, the last win is just a distant memory and you all hope for another dismal home defeat to really fire up you and your's season of misery.

And the last game you actually watched troll ?

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

Three lines and you need to edit again.

Troll is that your new put down boring loser take a walk away from, get a life. 

You two make the perfect pair

:yes:

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

Watched more in my life.., than you ever will, jog on Bobajob.?

In your imagination 

I promise

Not even close 

7 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Well said. You’ve posted exactly what many on here feel about Bobs posts. 

He has had some kind beef with me for ages and sneers at me whenever he can but it’s all meaningless  to  me. I have the hide of a rhino.

i have advised Bib to put me on his ignore list but for some unknown reason he hasn’t done so.............:cool2:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

He has had some kind beef with me for ages and sneers at me whenever he can but it’s all meaningless  to  me. I have the hide of a rhino.

i have advised Bib to put me on his ignore list but for some unknown reason he hasn’t done so.............:cool2:

Well dig out your posts of last fortnight or so eh ‘Robbo’

Where you name me in post after post in threads I’ve not even been on

Obsessed troll M’laud

#boilingpissobsessed

:laughcont:

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He is a one off that's for sure, he is so wound up he is replying to his own rants right now.

Totally screwed.

Goodnight campers xx

Archived