IGNORED

Weimann song

Jacki

9 minutes ago, Hartcliffe red said:

Not at all,but you are asking why we bother having input on a chant which has already been sung but needs a little tweaking.....thats why we are bothering.

Is it bothering you that we are bothering to bother?

I don’t know how long you’ve been on otib HR but you should appreciate that no song composed on here has ever been heard at AG. That’s why I ask why bother?

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I don’t know how long you’ve been on otib HR but you should appreciate that no song composed on here has ever been heard at AG. That’s why I ask why bother?

I do admire your unwavering determination to winding people up - you've got to admire it really.

It used to annoy me, then I realised it actually can be quite funny sometimes.

PF your in my top six favourite posters on here.

However on this occasion  I’m not deliberately winding anyone up, I’m simply asking why bother to compose any song on here when we never hear them at AG...............:dunno:

The best chants/songs  are always spontaneous.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

:sleeping:

Why do you blokes bother?  

The one song I heard on Sunday was to the tune of Hey Jude for Deejoo. I don’t remember seeing that one composed on here.

You really do have issues. I dread to think what your retirement must be like if your just sat trolling people all day. 

Genuinely feel sorry for you, and can’t wait for you “I’m not a troll reply”. Get out the house, enjoy yourself. 

24 minutes ago, Robbored said:

PF your in my top six favourite posters on here.

However on this occasion  I’m not deliberately winding anyone up, I’m simply asking why bother to compose any song on here when we never hear them at AG...............:dunno:

Seeing as that song was sung on Saturday, I’m really failing to see what your point is? 

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 15:52, Jacki said:

Andi Weimann

He plays in red and white

He plays for Bristol City and he’s ******* dynamite.....

At first read this to the tune of my old mans a dustman, "his name is andi weimann ..."  ? 

maybe could use my old mans a dustman with similar lyrics for another player gradually getting faster each time ?‍♀️

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

1) Spudski

2) Cowshed

3) EMB

4)Davefevs

5) Big Tone

6) PF

7) Kid in the riot 

8)Red Robbo

9) BobbobSuperBob 

10) Tetbury Massive...............:shocking:

Can I swap with Big Tone....number 5, Centre half and all that.  I’m not tough enough to be Gerry Gow 

On 03/09/2018 at 15:40, Robbored said:

I’m not deliberately winding anyone up, I’m simply asking why bother to compose any song on here when we never hear them at AG...............:dunno:

I suggested a chant on here years ago....and it’s regularly heard at The Gate now - so you’re wrong...i’m not looking for any credit or anything like that, I’m just fed up of you saying it ‘never’ happens....

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I suggested a chant on here years ago....and it’s regularly heard at The Gate now - so you’re wrong...i’m not looking for any credit or anything like that, I’m just fed up of you saying it ‘never’ happens....

Which chant?

On 03/09/2018 at 16:45, Robbored said:

1) Spudski

2) Cowshed

3) EMB

4)Davefevs

5) Big Tone

6) PF

7) Kid in the riot 

8)Red Robbo

9) BobbobSuperBob 

10) Tetbury Massive...............:shocking:

Pretty obvious that you’ve gone with ‘quantity over quality’ (!) - being on your list has about as much meaning as being touted as ‘York City’s most promising youngster..’ and no, of course i’m not jealous or bitter about not making the top ten (!!!!) 

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Pretty obvious that you’ve gone with ‘quantity over quality’ (!) - being on your list has about as much meaning as being touted as ‘York City’s most promising youngster..’ and no, of course i’m not jealous or bitter about not making the top ten (!!!!) 

You didn’t answer my question......

My list is based 100% on those whose posts I find interesting and who make  valid and sensible contributions , apart from Tetbury Massive  who never posts anything........he’s only there for that reason..........:rofl2br:

I’d find it difficult tho to make a list of the worst posters tho..........

Archived