IGNORED

FIFA 19 Ratings

Sturny

1 minute ago, Coxy27 said:

Their data base is legitimately used by actual football clubs at the very highest level.

I get the feeling they might even make more money from this data than the actual game.

Good to know. I also feel their value/wages on players are quite accurate

17 hours ago, Buckeyed said:

I believe EA has volunteers who provide the data - these volunteers must attend games regularly (season ticket holders for the club) and provide regular updates.

Correct. I've been doing it since last season. Unfortunately, simply arguing ratings isn't really the idea. You have to provide substantial back-up and evidence on the finer details/attributes that make up the overall rating for them to even consider being approved.  I'm unsure why Diedhiou was downgraded at the outset though as I agree with most, it does seem a little strange. Whilst I've had a quick look, I haven't yet checked the full details/info for the club for this season yet so I'll likely be submitting a lot feedback over the weekend. 

Had an easy case for Bobby Reid getting upgraded last season as his finishing & shooting ratings on the game were atrocious to start with. 

15 minutes ago, MC26 said:

Correct. I've been doing it since last season. Unfortunately, simply arguing ratings isn't really the idea. You have to provide substantial back-up and evidence on the finer details/attributes that make up the overall rating for them to even consider being approved.  I'm unsure why Diedhiou was downgraded at the outset though as I agree with most, it does seem a little strange. Whilst I've had a quick look, I haven't yet checked the full details/info for the club for this season yet so I'll likely be submitting a lot feedback over the weekend. 

Had an easy case for Bobby Reid getting upgraded last season as his finishing & shooting ratings on the game were atrocious to start with. 

Interesting, thanks for shedding some light. Do you provide a rating on all players or just the ones you believe need changing? Do you know how many people review our players? 

Please tell me you said Famara's dribbling needed improving 

37 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Interesting, thanks for shedding some light. Do you provide a rating on all players or just the ones you believe need changing? Do you know how many people review our players? 

Please tell me you said Famara's dribbling needed improving 

There are limits on what can be shared but it's essentially feedback on the club as a whole: Players, facilities, fanbase, specific traits etc. I'm unsure on numbers but there are reviewers who provide feeback, editors who can check and update on the back of feedback and also producers. I don't provide overall ratings but have some influence in how they can be made up through the individual attributes. 

There's a lot of work and people involved to make sure everything's accurate. It's certainly not just assumed or guessed like it may have been in the past. I've been a ST holder for the last 20+ years so I should be in a decent enough position to provide useful feedback. 

The one thing that should be noted is that there are of course certain limits that Championship players can reach. Essentially a Championship player with say 85 shooting would be the equivalent of say a Premier League player with 95 shooting. You will very rarely see Championship players with any individual stats in the 90's. 

For a chuckle - Impatient Supporters is a trait of ours and I struggle to make a case against it! 

1 hour ago, MC26 said:

The one thing that should be noted is that there are of course certain limits that Championship players can reach. Essentially a Championship player with say 85 shooting would be the equivalent of say a Premier League player with 95 shooting. You will very rarely see Championship players with any individual stats in the 90's. 

For a chuckle - Impatient Supporters is a trait of ours and I struggle to make a case against it! 

I think this is what people forget. There may be one or two stats that are off but overall I think the ratings are very consistent with the real football world. 

Like I said in a previous post if you start bumping up stats then it will make the cards a gold card and unfortunately we don't have any players that are currently at that level. 

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

I think this is what people forget. There may be one or two stats that are off but overall I think the ratings are very consistent with the real football world. 

Like I said in a previous post if you start bumping up stats then it will make the cards a gold card and unfortunately we don't have any players that are currently at that level. 

Exactly. Although when you discover that there was a time last season where Diony was our only gold card, you start to question everything! 

I have not got Fifa 19 yet. I simply do not play my PS4 anymore now I have my daughter so cannot justify the expenditure for what will in essence be a dust gatherer.

I did however play a lot of fifa 18 before fatherhood struck, kept a track of players and did all my scouting via Sofifa https://sofifa.com/players/hot

Some my say it's cheating, but there is no guarantee that these players will improve anyway.

As @bcfcshorey says above, Hinds on Fifa 18 was immense. Just focus on training his finishing and dribbling and you have a real quality striker. 

We are Team 1919 on this site https://sofifa.com/team/1919 

It says on here that DaSilva is our player and is not out on loan to us. Can someone confirm on the game if that is real? This is not the first time mistakes like this have been made on a Fifa game. Tammy on Fifa 17 was our player at one point until they updated a patch.

13 minutes ago, The Batman said:

I have not got Fifa 19 yet. I simply do not play my PS4 anymore now I have my daughter so cannot justify the expenditure for what will in essence be a dust gatherer.

I did however play a lot of fifa 18 before fatherhood struck, kept a track of players and did all my scouting via Sofifa https://sofifa.com/players/hot

Some my say it's cheating, but there is no guarantee that these players will improve anyway.

As @bcfcshorey says above, Hinds on Fifa 18 was immense. Just focus on training his finishing and dribbling and you have a real quality striker. 

We are Team 1919 on this site https://sofifa.com/team/1919 

It says on here that DaSilva is our player and is not out on loan to us. Can someone confirm on the game if that is real? This is not the first time mistakes like this have been made on a Fifa game. Tammy on Fifa 17 was our player at one point until they updated a patch.

Dasilva definitely shows as on loan on the EA database, I haven't checked him out in game but this should replicate. I presume that's just a small error on that site. 

6 minutes ago, MC26 said:

Dasilva definitely shows as on loan on the EA database, I haven't checked him out in game but this should replicate. I presume that's just a small error on that site. 

Normally this site is correct - i cannot vouch for every player but from what i've seen, it stands to be right.

But as shown by @hodge's post. At the moment he's classed as our player. Obviously when an update is finalised, they'll correct it.

5 minutes ago, hodge said:

I've received a transfer offer for Dasilva

2 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Normally this site is correct - i cannot vouch for every player but from what i've seen, it stands to be right.

But as shown by @hodge's post. At the moment he's classed as our player. Obviously when an update is finalised, they'll correct it.

How bizarre. The loan dates are all in the database (and have been since he joined) so it's strange that he's showing as our player. The database was correct as at release date and no changes have been made to his profile since so I'm not sure an update would change anything as it stands.

I'm going to have a bit of a test run on career mode later this evening so I'll see if I have a similar issue. I'll query it either way. 

19 minutes ago, The Batman said:

So is Kalas in game. Think it’s because Fifa can only process so many loan players going out of one club, thus most chelsea loanees are put as permanent 

6 minutes ago, MC26 said:

How bizarre. The loan dates are all in the database (and have been since he joined) so it's strange that he's showing as our player. The database was correct as at release date and no changes have been made to his profile since so I'm not sure an update would change anything as it stands.

I'm going to have a bit of a test run on career mode later this evening so I'll see if I have a similar issue. I'll query it either way. 

I think @JasonM88 has cracked it. Forgot about Kalas. He does not have the "L" icon (loan) next to his name either.

Well there we go, they are our players now. ?

edit - would also explain why Tammy was classed as our player in Fifa 17 for a while too.

37 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

So is Kalas in game. Think it’s because Fifa can only process so many loan players going out of one club, thus most chelsea loanees are put as permanent 

Remember reading this before, spaces in Chelsea's squad are allocated until full on the basis of overall rating

1 hour ago, Sturny said:

Kalas is our player apparently, Brownhill’s longshots are on point

They’ve really downgraded the use of pace in this fifa 

Many players said this about Fifa 18. Gone are the days you could simply out-sprint the opposition defence if they held a high line.

31 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Many players said this about Fifa 18. Gone are the days you could simply out-sprint the opposition defence if they held a high line.

I don't mind it, encourages a passing game unless you have a rapid player where you can knock the ball forward and their pace will come into play to out sprint someone. Only annoys me when the computer regardless of standard then pings the ball round like Barcelona so you can't get close to them.

4 hours ago, The Batman said:

I think @JasonM88 has cracked it. Forgot about Kalas. He does not have the "L" icon (loan) next to his name either.

Well there we go, they are our players now. ?

edit - would also explain why Tammy was classed as our player in Fifa 17 for a while too.

Fifa squads can only hold 40 players. In Chelsea’s case they have almost 40 out on loan plus the team they have. So there are probably 70-75 chelsea players in game but only their first team and highest rated are on available to them. By the time Tammy finished the season here they had upgraded him enough to be on loan at the end of that season. 

3 hours ago, Sturny said:

Kalas is our player apparently, Brownhill’s longshots are on point

They’ve really downgraded the use of pace in this fifa 

I enjoy the downgrade of pace in this game. Probably a ploy to get people to spend more on ultimate team. The quality of a player shows more people will spend more on packs in hopes of quality rather than easily beat people because they have Loic Remy and Ahmed Musa as their strikers. 

1 hour ago, hodge said:

I don't mind it, encourages a passing game unless you have a rapid player where you can knock the ball forward and their pace will come into play to out sprint someone. Only annoys me when the computer regardless of standard then pings the ball round like Barcelona so you can't get close to them.

My biggest problem with fifa is they clearly spend no time on any game modes outside of FUT. I like a challenging career mode but can be Liverpool v Macclesfield and Macclesfield will have 65% possesion and you can’t get close. 

1 hour ago, The Batman said:

4-5-1 with Sproule up front beating Chelsea and Real Madrid. Fond memories.

On 14/09/2018 at 08:40, Up The City! said:

Since they got rid of the bronze and silver team tournaments on FUT then these cards are now useless apart from to use in squad building challenges. 

No one uses a bronze or silver team in UT.

I have city as my UT each year. I prefer seasons mode but for the last 3-4 years they limit the rating of the team you play against. Good as a default but you should be able to turn it off, playing city in cup finals against 5 star teams was fun.

1 hour ago, Gibbs said:

4-5-1 with Sproule up front beating Chelsea and Real Madrid. Fond memories.

I have city as my UT each year. I prefer seasons mode but for the last 3-4 years they limit the rating of the team you play against. Good as a default but you should be able to turn it off, playing city in cup finals against 5 star teams was fun.

Maynard and Haynes with Clarkson just behind. Now that was a great front 3.

Archived