IGNORED

WBA v Bristol City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

No... he has not been at his best, but not having a 'shocker' … reserve that accolade for Hunt and Watkins

I'm sorry when City brought on Diedhiou and Eliasson, he had to be told to play the holding role, having been caught out again in the first few minutes of the 2nd half just like the 1st half.

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

The positive second half response has to be a good thing

The crumble periods need sorting 

We really need to learn how to defend teams breaking on us at speed. Other than that I think we've played pretty well for large parts of this, created some real good chances and worried a team I expect to be up there. If we had Gale and Rodriguez .........

4 minutes ago, Bizyer said:

Now 20 with 8 on target

Against teams like West Brom ( and worryingly Villa to come) we cannot afford to be so profligate.

These teams have good players needing few chances and although it sounds like we started very well, our failure to take chances when on top was inevitably going to bite us on the bum, as it did following Kelly's mistake. A goal when we were in the ascendancy would have built confidence further and might well have seen us go on to get something out of the game.

These top teams have far too many good players to let off the hook. 

Archived