IGNORED

Friday night........

BCFC1512

12 minutes ago, REDTURK said:

I remember Bolasie playing an important part in setting up a crucial Maynard goal against Southampton (Lambert included) a few years back during Mciness’s reign ensuring a 2.O victory against a team that were top at the time and that eventually got promoted.incidentally our mate Adonai was man of the match that day! Bolasie will be getting at least a muted clear from me!

Hate to piss on yer chips mate....but Bolasie was an unused sub that day when we beat the Saints 2-0 under McInnes...Maynard did score though....

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hate to piss on yer chips mate....but Bolasie was an unused sub that day when we beat the Saints 2-0 under McInnes...Maynard did score though....

Didn’t Bolasie score a late winner (good goal iirc?) v Coventry which sealed our survival that season? Or was that Albert haha

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, Bolasie scored the (84th minute) second in our 3-1 win in that vital game....Wood scored a third to seal our win and Coventry’s goal was actually a Jon Stead OG!!

Glad to know my memory is still functioning as it should! That is the only one I have of Bolasie in a city shirt.

12 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

We HADNT agreed any deal , or any fee with (that massive Club) Villa at the time he ‘asked not to play’

Snake

I stand corrected on that Bob.  I still can't get that worked up by the situation, I'll judge a person on how they conduct themselves the majority of the time.  We like to think that football is somehow different and that it should inspire greater loyalty in employees but it's no different to any other job for me. I've bust a gut in my working life but the moment I decide to leave a role you can bet that my mind will be elsewhere.  I still consider myself to be an alright kinda guy.

Fully accept that others will disagree as is their right.    Anyway, on to tomorrow night! ?

1 minute ago, Yozzarian said:

I stand corrected on that Bob.  I still can't get that worked up by the situation, I'll judge a person on how they conduct themselves the majority of the time.  We like to think that football is somehow different and that it should inspire greater loyalty in employees but it's no different to any other job for me. I've bust a gut in my working life but the moment I decide to leave a role you can bet that my mind will be elsewhere.  I still consider myself to be an alright kinda guy.

Fully accept that others will disagree as is their right.    Anyway, on to tomorrow night! ?

See Jk as a bit of a snake (He’s got plenty of company in modern game)

Not you mate  

There’s worse than JK  -He was glad enough to sign for us -  Just hate it when players down tools to force the move

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

See Jk as a bit of a snake (He’s got plenty of company in modern game)

Not you mate  

There’s worse than JK  -He was glad enough to sign for us -  Just hate it when players down tools to force the move

Ha thanks Bob.....never took it that way ?

It is a shame yes and while I understand his approach there are plenty that wouldn't do it and yes,  they inspire greater affection/admiration for sure.

Archived