IGNORED

Brentford fans

JBFC II

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

Reads just like otib after a home defeat.

We football supporters are pretty much all the same regardless of which team we support.

3 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Ain't that the truth !

No, it ain't the truth. Not according to @Emersons Red on the "Only happy when it rains" thread. Apparently, we have the worst fanbase in the country - worse than bloody Reading!

2 hours ago, Diddlydonkey said:

I’m in Vietnam at the moment and streamed this game on a boat in Halong Bay. At first it was just my mate and I watching it but by the end I had 3 crew members, one Aussie and an American watching it. Taught them all doe city songs and they were singing drink up me cider at the end of the game, brilliant. The American was the only one who was into football and he thought Brentford were a bunch of dirty bastards. Also donated a city shirt to a Vietnamese guy which I regretted when I woke up. Needless to say I had a very sore head this morning.

What a stunning place. Went there a couple years back and did a couple days on Halong Bay, don't think I have ever been so relaxed - especially after the mental extreme of Han oi. 

3 hours ago, poland_exile said:

Very much enjoyed relegating them at AG in the 90s on the last day of the season after they had gloated so much after murdering us at Griffin Park earlier that season. 

yes ,remember walking back across the park and seeing a dad and his 10 year old ,both crying uncontrollably...............I laughed !

7 hours ago, tommytank1985 said:

Couple of top half finishes in the championship and they have got waaay to Big for their boots. 

It does seem that the praise they get has rather gone to their heads on and off the field.

I believe they have gone 6 or 7 games without a win so perhaps they need to look at themselves a bit more closely. Unless the teams they have played have all been dirty cheats, unlike their angelic players.

Perhaps Dean Smith got out at just the right time?

9 hours ago, Olé said:

Brentford fans are always very friendly and decent in person so no issue there, but strange of them to blame those things when in fact for the last half hour yesterday it was the most physical, clumsy, niggly, ill disciplined Bees side that I can remember in years.

The game ran away from them because we adjusted and cut out their usual quick ball threat from the wings (let's be honest it's usually all Brentford in these games) and they got frustrated out of possession when we then moved the ball far more patiently.

We've had that ref several times last season and he is easily one of the best at this level, but yesterday myself and most around me thought he was incredibly fussy.   ***(whistle happy)    and for the first 45 mainly at least sensitive  only to City infringements.

Perhaps that's why Brentford thought they could get away with murder in the second half. In fact what happened was not of his making but theirs - they simply became very ill-tempered and agricultural when confronted by having to play a disruptive role.

The red was a deliberate and cynical impeding and before and after that Brentford had been late in and high on City players, even off the ball. And Maupay's tantrum at the end was a disgrace for one of the players of the division and should have been red too.

*** :redcard: 

1 hour ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

No, it ain't the truth. Not according to @Emersons Red on the "Only happy when it rains" thread. Apparently, we have the worst fanbase in the country - worse than bloody Reading!

We have the worst fanbase in the country for moaning, as you are proving - run along now, sorry, this football club isn't for you - may I suggest the blue few down the road? 

26 minutes ago, chinapig said:

It does seem that the praise they get has rather gone to their heads on and off the field.

I believe they have gone 6 or 7 games without a win so perhaps they need to look at themselves a bit more closely. Unless the teams they have played have all been dirty cheats, unlike their angelic players.

Perhaps Dean Smith got out at just the right time?

Dirtiest bunch of cloggers we've faced this season, and they're blaming US and the ref.

Do you know, I think you're right.. The media's favourite little golden boys can't take it that we beat 'em fair and square.

12 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

We have the worst fanbase in the country for moaning, as you are proving - run along now, sorry, this football club isn't for you - may I suggest the blue few down the road? 

How do you know that we are the worst fanbase for moaning ER?  

To qualify that statement you must have read all the clubs forums in the EFL over at least a couple of years.....

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Those salty buggers now think Pack should have been sent off for kicking their CM on the floor twice (when their guy fell over, handballed and then led over the ball not moving) and Eliasson should have been banned for diving ?

Haha Pack was hardly kicking the living shite out of the bloke, was he? More just poking the foot saying get off the ball.

What a total bunch on whingers

On Eliasson, maybe two of them could get together, go to the FA, tell the FA it's Bristol City again and get their wish granted

7 hours ago, downendcity said:

when we lose City fans vitriol is usually directed at  Patterson, Pack, the team, LJ , LJ's tactics, selections and substitutions and SL. 

Moaning about the opposition is usually a long way down the list! 

:)

Nah, it's always, ALWAYS the fault of the officials. Take away bad refereeing decisions and City have never actually lost a match. ?

Archived