IGNORED

Callum O'Dowda song/F*** off Bolasie (merged)

Red7

22 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I really can’t see how handing in a transfer request because he wasn’t get much of a look in at our club is ‘leaving in a sour fashion’ and despite the classless ‘F off Bolasie’ nonsense in that song, there were people on here waxing lyrical about Leko when he arrived saying he looked like he could be the next Bolasie, and it was meant in a positive way! I don’t think all City fans dislike the guy as much as the ones who trot out that chant....he wasn’t getting a look in so wanted to move on....fair enough, good on him...no player stays forever....

yup, he also only had a 2 year contract with us as we were hedging our bets. History suggest he made the right move, he has had success with CP (is he not their only player in history to score a hat-trick in the top flight) anyway, hes made a good bit of money, had a decent playing career and seems like a decent enough guy. I doubt he really cares some are still crying 6 years after his move. 

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

yup, he also only had a 2 year contract with us as we were hedging our bets. History suggest he made the right move, he has had success with CP (is he not their only player in history to score a hat-trick in the top flight) anyway, hes made a good bit of money, had a decent playing career and seems like a decent enough guy. I doubt he really cares some are still crying 6 years after his move. 

Yeh, i think he notched three away at Sunderland?

18 hours ago, Robbored said:

Composing songs/chants on here is utterly pointless. We never hear them at AG so what’s the point?

I heard a some kind of muffled chant last night but couldn’t make it out - as I said it’s utterly pointless.

Every time you peddle this rubbish I’ll answer with the same thing...a chant was suggested on here in 2012 and it is now sung at every City game and has been for a long time....

35 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

No, he plays for the Republic of Ireland for international football but is English.

That's why I put 'Republic of Irish' in emphatic quotation marks.

"Quotation marks can also highlight that a word is being used somehow peculiarly – a writer may wish to indicate irony, inaccuracy, or scepticism, for example".

Keep up, will you!

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Every time you peddle this rubbish I’ll answer with the same thing...a chant was suggested on here in 2012 and it is now sung at every City game and has been for a long time....

Nonsense.

i attend every home game and have never heard a song or chant that was suggested on here.

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Surely there’s more recent examples than this?

Archived