IGNORED

The Amazing Neck Of Famara Diedhiou

Boston Red

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Thanks for the rather patronising reply Dave...I’ve watched professional football for over 45 years, I’m well aware of ‘how quick’ it is....I think a modern £5m player should have a decent first touch, surely that’s not unreasonable...?! And you intimate that Walcott is worse than Fammy?! Really?!

You started it when you said you had a better touch than Fam ?

Yes, was a bit patronising, soz. ?

i didn’t say he is worse than Fam, but his touch and footballing brain are not what I’d expect for a £20m+ player (or whatever he’s worth).

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Thanks for the rather patronising reply Dave...I’ve watched professional football for over 45 years, I’m well aware of ‘how quick’ it is....I think a modern £5m player should have a decent first touch, surely that’s not unreasonable...?! And you intimate that Walcott is worse than Fammy?! Really?!

I dont know why but I always assumed you were in your teens. 

If you look at Diedhiou's headed goal v Stoke

https://mobile.twitter.com/timshires/status/1080127444311511041

it is actually his neck muscles that get it over the line. The keeper gets across to the ball and would have made the save, but Fammy thumps the ball down into the ground with such force that the ball bounces up and above Jack Butland even though he has got across to it. Another victory for the mighty neck muscles of Famara Diedhiou!!!

24 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

@Davefevs

just seen this thread. Is there an updated sheet? Just more for how we are doing now Fam is fit and firing. Would still show how we do with Taylor too. Weimann out wide now so not fair on him. We do play a slower tempo with Diedhiou it would seem

I’ll try to do an update later or tomorrow.

I was working on a new “visual” for the evolution of the team under LJ, but it’s not working out to be very visual...so will put in the back-burner, and update the striker minutes.

Archived