IGNORED

Reading v Bristol City Match Day 16

Septic Peg

Da Silva was totally half hearted with his pathetic so called challenge.

Pack is acting like a tit, firstly arguing with the referee after a challenge by Webster, he was totally out of position to a quick free kick, a minute later a stupidly pathetic foul another long argument with the referee and we are 1 down.

Very unprofessional.

1 minute ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Owers says terrible defending!

Yep, but not clear from the commentary which player was at fault.

A few minutes ago Owers was saying Reading could be in for a very hard afternoon, now apparently Kalas and Webster could be.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

I still cannot fathom why, all the money we’ve spent in general, especially on wingers, we are lining up with a CM at RM. also starting Walsh in a midfield 2 when LJ has said he can’t play in a 2?

All I read in the last hour is this is the team all the fans would pick? ?

I totally agree with you

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Yep, but not clear from the commentary which player was at fault.

A few minutes ago Owers was saying Reading could be in for a very hard afternoon, now apparently Kalas and Webster could be.

Yes he said that because their CF is very physical and puts himself about, I wish Fammy would do that!

1 minute ago, BoneyardTIM said:

Just so we are all singing from the same page, has it been decided that it's Packs turn today, as Pattersons on the bench?

Grow up, this was Pack's contribution leading up to the goal, it was unprofessional, when a player is wrong he is wrong end of and Pack was wrong.

"firstly arguing with the referee after a challenge by Webster, he was totally out of position to a quick free kick, a minute later a stupidly pathetic foul another long argument with the referee and we are 1 down".

Archived