IGNORED

Teams You Dislike And Why

WessexPest

2 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

To be fair mate we've handed out the majority of hiding when it comes to Wolves.

Sadly for me I got separated from the rest and about six of them piled in - was getting a right good kicking until some of our lads arrived on the scene and saved the day. Must have been about 1986 or thereabouts.

On 04/11/2018 at 23:03, WessexPest said:

Wigan: Artificially propelled up the leagues by Whelan's dosh and have attracted a lot of Johnny-Come-Lately types....

‘Artificially propelled up the leagues by Whelan’s dosh’ ???!  Eh? So, our ‘progress’ isn’t anything to do with Mr Lansdown’s ‘dosh’ ?! You must think we are ‘artificial’ too? Nothing ‘artificial’ about Wigan and as for ‘Johnny-Come-Lately types’ amongst their support - are you serious?! Support always rises when a club establishes itself in the premier league and wins the FA Cup, like Wigan did ..... if Bristol City FC ever got to the premier league, established itself there for many seasons and then won the FA Cup.....would you despise the ‘extra’ fans who would undoubtedly boost our home attendances?! Doubt it....

On 05/11/2018 at 11:12, fatchers said:

Arkles isn't it? They have a stand named after it. I thought Arkle was a dead race horse. A Swindle fan I work with claims its a brewery. 

It’s Arkells. 

They also had Archers here until a few years ago. 

More recently HopKettle has appeared and is expanding fast. 

41 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I will clarify my comments I made other day.

No, I don't think you @BS4 on Tour... bang the sectarian drum or what exactly it was I said- shouldn't have said it, apologies.

However it was noticeable that you mention Celtic in quite vocal terms rather a lot, seems odd given Bristol far away from Glasgow etc.

I appreciate the apology mate - have a look at the photo in my avatar....might give you a clue as to why I’m quite close to Celtic fans’ views on issues like this...my opinions are never about the sectarian nonsense, just about facts involving behaviour.....

14 hours ago, Glarster Red said:

Cheltenham- Im from Gloucester.

Forest Green-They have lost their identity.

Man U- but not as much now as they sweet fa.

Like:

Gloucester city fc

Exeter-Well run club.

Liverpool-When I watch them on tv I feel like I’m there.

xerez Deportivo fc(Spain)

FGR should go back to their old black and white kit and badge. Also drop the hippy shit.

On 05/11/2018 at 17:35, pongo88 said:

I’ve given this some thought and have come to the conclusion that I don’t really hate any teams. With some I might enjoy it when they lose, but I don’t hate them. For non City teams that I like it’s got to be Gary Johnson’s Torquay, purely because of GJ and the way he annoys a certain person on the forum 

"Gary Johnson's Torquay" has got to be the non-league equivalent of "Frank Lampard's Derby".

Surprised both sets of fans accepted the name change without a protest  ?

Archived