IGNORED

OTIB Users Average Age To Drop Dramatically Soon

handsofclay

According to the BBC website (I don't know how to provide links) a chap in Holland is taking the Government, or some sort of official body, to court as he wants to legally reduce his age from 69 to 49. He reckons it will stand him in better stead on dating sites etc. His argument is that people can legally change their gender so why not their age. He even states that he is willing to give up his pension if he wins his discrimination case so he can be legally 49.

If he wins and a precedent is set in European law, I can see all the veterans who voted for Brexit demanding a second referendum because they have changed their minds. I can also see 25 year olds on OTIB who would have a perfect recall of Gow, Merrick, Cashley, Collier, Hunter, Garland and even Dickie Rooks. Their knowledge of these players would be so great that it would be as if they had actually seen them play...although it would be illegal to hint that they had as it would be discrimination against their right to be the age they wanted to be.

Indeed, I can see quite a few legally becoming 15 again so they can take advantage of cheap junior season tickets at AG.

8 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Give it some thought before dismissing it...if you were 20 years younger you might hear the tannoy in the Dolman better.

I’d be even more wound up about the ineptitude of MKelly 20 years ago - I’m much more chilled these days..........:cool2:

How long before I can 'choose' not to identify as a human ? 

It'll be fun to be a dog for a while, wandering around town pissing up lamp posts and shitting on pavements etc.. :)

(actually can I be a cute puppy rather than and old dog?... I'll get away with everything then!)  

……

Then when I'm fed up with all that, I'd like to renounce my position as a 'commoner' and choose to identify myself as a member of royalty, hmm, Prince Whistlehappy has a certain ring to it,  it will be by right to do so and everyone must respect my choice or be guilty of a 'hate crime'

This crazy bright new World might be fun afterall… 

What Do You Fancy Being Today? 

48 minutes ago, phantom said:

I wonder if he realises it means he would have to work an extra 20 years !

Great idea...we could all exercise our right to be 20 years older than we actually are, get our pensions a fair bit earlier, get into AG for a reduced price, travel on the buses for free, get a free TV licence, winter fuel payments, free prescriptions. Some who are in their 20s could exercise their right to be 75 and get all those things and never have to work again. Some could even exercise their right to be born in 1770 and give their accounts of the French revolution, the Battle of Waterloo and small pox etc on TV programmes. 

2 hours ago, handsofclay said:

Great idea...we could all exercise our right to be 20 years older than we actually are, get our pensions a fair bit earlier, get into AG for a reduced price, travel on the buses for free, get a free TV licence, winter fuel payments, free prescriptions. Some who are in their 20s could exercise their right to be 75 and get all those things and never have to work again. Some could even exercise their right to be born in 1770 and give their accounts of the French revolution, the Battle of Waterloo and small pox etc on TV programmes. 

umm I think you might be confused on how this would work - just you know sayin. 

On 08/11/2018 at 12:57, WhistleHappy said:

How long before I can 'choose' not to identify as a human ? 

It'll be fun to be a dog for a while, wandering around town pissing up lamp posts and shitting on pavements etc.. :)

(actually can I be a cute puppy rather than and old dog?... I'll get away with everything then!)  

……

Then when I'm fed up with all that, I'd like to renounce my position as a 'commoner' and choose to identify myself as a member of royalty, hmm, Prince Whistlehappy has a certain ring to it,  it will be by right to do so and everyone must respect my choice or be guilty of a 'hate crime'

This crazy bright new World might be fun afterall… 

What Do You Fancy Being Today? 

Hi Darryl

Archived