IGNORED

Did not realise it was this bad !

coxyboy

The stats don’t concern me (alright, they do gravely), it’s more how absolutely pathetically we’ve been playing. 

If we had been playing like we did against West Brom and losing I’d deal with it and I’d be less quick to sharpen my sword for LJ, but we’ve been awful. And not Matt Smith awful either. 

12 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Careful, Robbo.

Consider yourself fortunate that the 'comment' was gracious, you often deserve far worse.

Thanks for the heads up Phil but I’m quite capable of looking after myself on here, particularly as those that dish out insults  at me often can’t see the woods for the trees.

For the record, since getting back to the Championship;  2016 - won 13, 2017 - won 15, 2018 - won 17; an improvement each season.

Less than half this season has gone and we've won 6. Having played 18, this gives an average of a win every three games.

8 hours ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

P48 W15 D13 L19

8 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

If you do it from the start of the 2017/18 season up until today then it looks like this.

P64. W23. D20. L21.

It's not a great return, but the overall record of LJ it is not as horrific as your stats look.

I think he is on thin ice though, he needs to put some results together soon.

that record is almost exactly the definition of average and seems to be enough to keep SL happy, I hoped he would have shown a bit more ambition but it appears he is happy with that.

Archived