IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 20

Septic Peg

Just now, petehinton said:

He’s spouting absolute shit again.  

‘Have our identity back’ ‘on the verge of something very special’ ‘very pleased’ ‘I’m not disappointed today’

**** off. Johnson out. 

Seriously said that? 

The guy is a deluded fool. He must think we are ******* stupid.

The guy is a clown, and yet still you'll have people defending him.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

‘Have our identity back’ ‘on the verge of something very special’ ‘very pleased’ ‘I’m not disappointed today’

**** off. Johnson out. 

Did he really say that?

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

**** off. Johnson out. 

Does he think the fans are ******* idiots? Does he think we can't see through the thin veneer of glossy lovey-dovey shite he comes out with? We know its shit, he knows its shit, called a spade a ******* spade.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

**** off. Johnson out. 

Good God, really? Self deception is a bit of a given for football managers admittedly but that is verging on the pathological.

Of course 'on the verge of something special ' could just mean that it's nearly Christmas.

5 minutes ago, petehinton said:

**** off. Johnson out. 

Back to the properly disillusioned bull shite then. Thought he'd got over that. Evidently not!  Crazy man, absolutely crazy.  

20 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I don't agree, Kelly was left isolated for their goal , not his fault . 

No point in Pisano crossing , there's nobody attacking the ball in the box . 

I do agree that Famara is no beast . He doesn't get stuck in , rarely gets in front of the defender and the opposition don't fear him . 

Don't get me wrong he was indeed left isolated but he needed to be much stronger than he was.

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Yet another game where a Toolstation League keeper would have coped with everything we “threw” at them and The Fraud has the cheek to make those statements live on air. Anyone buying that clearly wasn’t there today or is literally in love with the man.

Don’t post on here much lately , the performances are just sucking the life out of me , been going down the Gate for more years than I can remember and seen many ups and downs , not a shouter when things are a bit sticky , but I have come to the conclusion that Johnson must go for the good of the club , at present I know we sit mid table but he as has been said he’s a chancer a wide boy who gets by but with a very big opinion of himself , not itk as such but know people in the club and he falls out with players on a regular basis , Kelly being the most recent a few weeks back , he thinks he’s untouchable and with uncle Steve in charge he probably is.

Today  was a classic example of his negative tactics against many teams even as bad as Millwall today , worst side by a mile I have seen down here , one up front was astounding , his insistence that the various wide players are strikers is laughable , and then when we score a lucky goal, but deserved on the balance of play , we decide there is only 30 plus minutes to go so we won’t attack and ‘ soak ‘ it up , sat behind the ball, and let a crap side build up a head of steam and surprise surprise equalise , then we actually attack again ! ,  this is only coming from the manager , it’s dire.

It won’t happen I know as it’s too cosy down there but for all sakes SL move this time waster on.

2 minutes ago, longyears said:

Not many LJ lovers around on this thread are there !!

People are unconvinced and now he is trying to bullshit the fans, 4 points from 2 games is welcome of course it is but very unconvincing against poor opposition and todays opposition hadn't managed a point away all season predictably until today and he is trying to bullshit the fans that we are improving and shit about identity, I'm sorry I don't see many smiling faces on or off of the pitch.

Couldn't believe it at half time when the guy sat behind me showed me the stats on his phone. Millwall managed no shots on or off target in the first half. That's how little they attacked us. There can't be many teams who are still to play us at Ashton Gate this season who will be so poor. 

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

**** off. Johnson out. 

Didn’t anyone point out that we was the team on the pitch, not the team v spurs on TV? 

Dull game against a limited Millwall team. We were always going to struggle to break them down, but once we finally got in front we then stopped playing, which is what frustrates me the most. Their equaliser was so predictable because for the 10 mins or so beforehand we didn't keep hold of the ball well enough and invited them to press. 

Eliasson was our main threat and put in a number of good crosses, but we didn't really get on the end of them. We look utterly toothless up front.

Pitiful following from Millwall.  Looked like only a few hundred of them. 

Blokes completely clueless and anyone who watched that again today who is happy with it or thinks we are heading in the right direction as a so say solid mid table team is as deluded as LJ.... Birmingham away followed by Norwich will be interesting quickly followed Derby and Brentford hummmmmm it's going to be one long month... ?

This time last year so full of enthusiasm, where did the pressing game go. I have always supported LJ but that was once again dire.

We get one goal and try to sit on it rather than go for it against an extremely poor team. We have a centre forward who runs around keeping as far away from the ball as possible and jumps either too early or too late. Centre backs must rub their hands with glee when they see his name on the team sheet. As centre forwards go he is just a total fraud.

Management dithering with substitutions and formations and players dithering when on the ball and shooting. They play like they just don’t care. Yes we need a striker that can actually hit the target but mostly we just need some direction and that IMO can only come by changing the coach and soon please. 

Archived