IGNORED

Why our home form is so poor

Boston Red

3 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Of course he is heavily influenced by his father. GJ was the only manager he played for, except a couple of short loans. That his father could not cope with the intelligent better quality player and especially those who were from outside of Britain is replicated by LJ.

Two peas from the same pod. Adequate managers at third and fourth tier but out of their depth at Championship level.

First paragraph is spot on but the last sentence I don’t agree with. Senior was and is a lower league manager and out of his depth  higher up but LJ has a far deeper understanding of the beautiful game and in one respect that could be one of the reasons he’s struggling to play some decent football.

I posted previously that imv LJ does over complicate things at times and back in my working days we used call unnecessary details “psychobabble”...................:cool2:

55 minutes ago, Robbored said:

First paragraph is spot on but the last sentence I don’t agree with. Senior was , and is a proven manager up to Championship Level but LJ thinks he has a far deeper understanding of the beautiful game and in one respect that could be just one of the reasons he’s struggling to play some decent football.

A sensible post for once 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I was just intrigued how a couple of words actually turned your obsessive rambles into some sense 

:yawn:

Changing the context of what posters are saying is a disgusting trick, often in an attempt to ridicule or patronise the poster - but then you’re well known for that aren’t you Bob? 

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Oh! It was a joke?  Okaaay.........:cool2:

Well I had a chuckle :yes:

He really got to you didn’t he , ..  ........  .:yes:........obsessed

Im beginning to wonder about exactly what went down in that office to leave you so bitter    

Humiliation I guess

Ahhhh well

as for ridiculing you .........I think you manage that by yourself 

Have a nice day :yawn:

40 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Well I had a chuckle :yes:

Im beginning to wonder about exactly what went down in that office to leave you so bitter    

I slagged him off on here long before he took umbrage and invited me into his office and at the end of our discussion we shook hands. 

No big deal

Archived