IGNORED

Tickets for the Huddersfield game (Merged)

Eastside Moonwalker

• Admin

@Eastside Moonwalker The details have not been released yet

Would assume when they are they would go onsale to Season card holders first, then members then onto general sale

I assume you want the latter so would expect not before W/C 17th December - but as for ticket info, the clubs were probably awaiting the TV choices (now selected) before releasing details

I would be VERY surprised if the tickets were not £10 for adults 

The ticket sales for this game will give an honest indication of what the fans think of our form/performances this year.

If you go on a lot of comments on this forum there should be lots of tickets available all over the ground as many season ticket holders will not take up their option. 

I will be interested in what the actual take up is.

17 minutes ago, CHIPLEY RED said:

The ticket sales for this game will give an honest indication of what the fans think of our form/performances this year.

If you go on a lot of comments on this forum there should be lots of tickets available all over the ground as many season ticket holders will not take up their option. 

Yep, can’t see there being huge demand and I don’t have a problem paying £15.

I suppose a guarantee of a Wembley ticket, if we reach the final, could be an incentive! :whistle:

44 minutes ago, CHIPLEY RED said:

Yeah that's what I thought, is one of the few oppurtunities where I am in the country and there's a home game, will have a little look again some time before Christmas then

10 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

For £10, me and my group will probably go.  Any more and we probably won't.  If we were playing well and hadn't been conned into buying season tickets before selling £25m worth of players, we may have taken a different view.

Conned..? Did you honestly not think that the 3 that were sold were almost certain to be leaving..? Did any of those departures really come as a huge shock to you..?! 

Just now, wendyredredrobin said:

No it didn't, but I did hope we would have brought in some better replacements than we did.

a better replacement for Flint, than Webster has been, plus Kalas..?

A better replacement for Bryan, than Dasilva, with Kelly already here..?

Reid, I agree he’s not been replaced. Wiemann’s early season form hasn’t continued and we definitely need another striker in Jan. 

6 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

For £10, me and my group will probably go.  Any more and we probably won't.  If we were playing well and hadn't been conned into buying season tickets before selling £25m worth of players, we may have taken a different view.

You really thought that Flint, Bryan, and Reid were not leaving ???

I'll give you Magnússon as that was unexpected, but the above was fully expected.

Conned ?

Bullshit.

Archived