IGNORED

Baggies v Villa

Robbored

50 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

It's amazing and, to be honest, utterly f*****g boring, how every single thread turns into a whine about City.

Yes, it's not great at the moment. We know. We get it.

Oh **** off... You spend £600 on season tickets and then don’t moan about the football!!! 

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

It's amazing and, to be honest, utterly f*****g boring, how every single thread turns into a whine about City.

Yes, it's not great at the moment. We know. We get it.

Wish I could give this more than one like.

It is utterly ******* boring that these whingers have to remind us in every fuccking thread how pissed off they are.

As if anyone cares.

15 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

It is utterly ******* boring that these whingers have to remind us in every fuccking thread how pissed off they are.

As if anyone cares.

The thing is, I think most of us either share the concerns or at least sympathise with them, and there are plenty of threads discussing various issues. I've no problem with that.

However when it seems that just about every thread turns into a moanfest, especially when the original subject has minimal, if any, link to City, it does get extremely tiresome.

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

As if anyone cares.

I bloody care! I really care!! 

The entertainment we are being served up is rubbish, why can't you understand that? 

Happy clappers unite thread maybe? 

If I don't like something about my club, I think the club fan's forum is the right place to voice my concerns but I stand to learn where you think I should voice them.

I'm sorry if I bore you but maybe a fan's forum isn't the right place if you can't take criticism of the status quo?

Don't the rose tinted specs affect your vision at times?

No, I'm not going tomorrow before you ask, I'm going to watch the European egg chasing champions instead, normally I would go to St Andrews but we're boring. 

7 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

The entertainment we are being served up is rubbish, why can't you understand that? 

If I don't like something about my club, I think the club fan's forum is the right place to voice my concerns but I stand to learn where you think I should voice them.

I'm sorry if I bore you but maybe a fan's forum isn't the right place if you can't take criticism of the status quo?

No, I'm not going tomorrow before you ask, I'm going to watch the European egg chasing champions instead, normally I would go to St Andrews but we're boring. 

So most threads turned into a whine about the club or Johnson is what should happen if people are pissed off with how things are ?

Is that what the forum is all about ?

In amongst the dummy spitting and toys being thrown with little feet stamping there are some good points raised in the threads dedicated to that issue. But hijacking threads just to call people rose tinters or Johnson lovers and proudly proclaiming that you won't be attending is repetitively boring.

10 hours ago, KeepUpLino said:

Yeah... sick of people like you who never go to games telling me I shouldn’t be moaning about the standard of football.. Why don’t you try it instead of sitting on your pedestal up North giving people shit for moaning!!

You can moan, you have plenty of threads to do so, which you take full advantage of. 

Why do it on a thread that has nothing to do with City though? Makes little sense...

8 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

So a forum is only for fans who want to moan and want Johnson out then?

Right...

8 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I see your point but this thread has absolutely nothing to do with Bristol City other than the fact that they are in the same league. If you’re going to give your opinion on it do it on a thread related to the club.

10 hours ago, KeepUpLino said:

Yeah... sick of people like you who never go to games telling me I shouldn’t be moaning about the standard of football.. Why don’t you try it instead of sitting on your pedestal up North giving people shit for moaning!!

How do you know that he never goes to games? If you’re going to say something atleast make sure you know what you’re talking about. Also if you want to moan do it on a different thread related to the subject 

This thread was about the game being fought out by two bitter rivals and what a terrific spectacle it was......Later in this thread I posted that hopefully LJ was watching and that might encourage him to get City playing in such an entertaining fashion.....Let’s face it recent performances at AG have been as if his father was still manager................:facepalm:

I go to AG to be entertained and that’s been in short supply recently.

40 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

How do you know that he never goes to games? If you’re going to say something atleast make sure you know what you’re talking about. Also if you want to moan do it on a different thread related to the subject 

It quite obvious they don’t Flinty otherwise they wouldn’t be supporting this shower of shite would they?! Well would they? do the maths!

15 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

It quite obvious they don’t Flinty otherwise they wouldn’t be supporting this shower of shite would they?! Well would they? do the maths!

So because someone supports the club they don't go to games? 

Makes lots of sense that... 

59 minutes ago, Robbored said:

This thread was about the game being fought out by two bitter rivals and what a terrific spectacle it was......Later in this thread I posted that hopefully LJ was watching and that might encourage him to get City playing in such an entertaining fashion.....Let’s face it recent performances at AG have been as if his father was still manager................:facepalm:

I go to AG to be entertained and that’s been in short supply recently.

Do you always have to shoehorn criticism of GJ (an actual successful manager, who got us promoted, and almost to the Prem) in your posts about his son, whom you seem to indulge in a complete circle jerking wankfest?

OTIB is a forum for Bristol City fans.

No surprise at all then that threads on matches between other Championship clubs draw comparison with the standard of football and entertainment on offer at AG - it's quite natural.

It only seems to be supporters of LJ (and, presumably his football) who object to these comparisons, presumably because they don't like the fact they are so often unfavourable this season.

47 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Do you always have to shoehorn criticism of GJ (an actual successful manager, who got us promoted, and almost to the Prem) in your posts about his son, whom you seem to indulge in a complete circle jerking wankfest?

It makes me smile Mike that some posters are slagging off the uninspired and drab football served up by Junior when it was exactly the reason I slagged off a Senior and even now I get criticised for holding that view.

The difference is that Senior was somehow scraping wins whereas Junior isn’t. Positive results can and did mask just how poor the football was.

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

You can moan, you have plenty of threads to do so, which you take full advantage of. 

Why do it on a thread that has nothing to do with City though? Makes little sense...

So a forum is only for fans who want to moan and want Johnson out then?

Right...

Not at all but to criticise those that do complain isn't either. It's a slightly different vibe when those happy with the status quo get criticised isn't it?

Yes, I want Johnson gone but would defend anyone's right to agree or disagree without being pilloried, that's the point I was trying to make.

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It makes me smile Mike that some posters are slagging off the uninspired and drab football served up by Junior when it was exactly the reason I slagged off a Senior and even now I get criticised for holding that view.

The difference is that Senior was somehow scraping wins whereas Junior isn’t. Positive results can and did mask just how poor the football was.

Is that right ? did 2 own goals recently not save his bacon? and did we not scrap wins earlier in the season after being under the cosh for most of the games?

4 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

Is that right ? did 2 own goals recently not save his bacon? and did we not scrap wins earlier in the season after being under the cosh for most of the games?

City are not yet half thru the season so it’s too early to say. Senior somehow managed to do it for an entire season.

Btw - are you suggesting that og’s don’t t count? 

Archived