IGNORED

Tweet in poor taste

Youngish

Hope it is a lesson learned for everyone. I know it seems cool to joke and have banter but there is a line. Just because it sounds funny to you in your head does not make it ok to put on the internet. The internet is full of bullies that think they can post whatever they want and really there needs to be better policing of it all. 

Fair play you have apologised and deleted the tweet. I imagine your intention was not to put down the charity but downsy. Maybe try and email the media team apologising. Won’t hurt and I get it because I am not a huge fan of the new media team nor downsy but somethings better left unsaid. 

1 hour ago, Youngish said:

I did post that joke, yes, and I agree it was misjudged and apologise unreservedly for it.

I still think the club blocking me is wrong, but I agree that joke - which, for what it's worth, was nothing to do with it being a CHSW livestream (a charity I fully endorse) - was wrong, and I have deleted the tweet. 

You deserved to be blocked. At least you admitted you were wrong though.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

As someone who benefits from the services of CHSW for my son Joe, I find your tweet inappropriate if it .

And thanks to all the posters above who agree ?

i see you’ve just apologised.  Everyone can make a mistake. I’m cool.

As I know @Davefevs is one of the most connected between the football club and CHSW I personally believe his comment should be the final word on this topic before it escalates.

• The topic was locked

Archived