IGNORED

Burton

Super

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Great achievement. On a side note watched the Man City game. Some shocking penalties. Most trying those stuttering run ups . I reckon they confuse themselves. 

Well done Burton 

STICK yer foot through it.    Nearly always score, if you keep it on target.

Madness 

1 minute ago, Brann-red said:

Agree - I always feel nervous and think players will miss with those daft run ups . That said - Pogba’s penalty approach must be the worst I’ve ever seen ..  

That said, remember JET   ?   the best penalty guy I ever saw

The old 10 minute walk up routine

9 minutes ago, Super said:

Fair play to them in the Carabao Cup semi finals. Doing what we did last season beating 4 clubs in a higher division on the way and they could get Man City as well!. :clap:

Amazing achievement considering they’re in League 1. Think of the praise and media attention we got last year and we were a league above. 

21 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Great achievement. On a side note watched the Man City game. Some shocking penalties. Most trying those stuttering run ups . I reckon they confuse themselves. 

Well done Burton 

Yep....congratulations to Burton.

Those stuttering fun ups that Leicester players did are ridiculous. Every time I see a player do that I expect them to miss and they often do.

Why does any penalty taker decide to do it?  :dunno:

Surely it’s just run up and either place or power it.

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

Did anyone just notice what Craig Bellamy just said/let slip? Reporter just finished interviewing Pep and they come back into the studio and Bellamy let’s slip ‘yeah cos they have Burton’ draw fixed? ? 

Last season our game vs Man Utd and Chelsea vs Bournemouth were both being discussed on twitter before the draw had taken place....

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Last season our game vs Man Utd and Chelsea vs Bournemouth were both being discussed on twitter before the draw had taken place....

I do vaguely remember that, was this the one that had ‘technical issues’ and then announced an hour or 2 later? Could tell from Bellamy’s face afterwards he’s thinking ‘oh shit, I’ve just dropped a huge bollock’ luckily for him it was the end of the programme.

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cos I loved his attitude, application and scoring record when he played for us....a bit like how you still follow Reid and Bryan’s form despite saying on here loads that you don’t care about ex players.....

Flint was not an academy graduate. Reid and Bryan are.

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

All three are ex players - and you “don’t care about them” .....like you “don’t care about ex managers” either despite talking about GJ non stop on here ..... calling him (incredibly annoyingly) ‘senior’......

He must have some strange medical condition that forces him to talk bollox.

7 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

He must have some strange medical condition that forces him to talk bollox.

He talks utter rubbish and when proved wrong comes out with guff like ‘I don’t remember that’ - ‘I’ve obviously forgotten that’ - ‘If I said that I don’t remember it’ etc etc etc....as if to say, ‘I am untouchable as the lord of this forum, if you prove me wrong I’ll claim memory loss, but I need to feel relevant....’

Congratulations to Burton but I'll be surprised if they get quite the love in we got from the national media.

We were near the top of the league...they are 15th. We had the whole "beaten more Premier League clubs than Palace" stat going round. 

Just think we were slightly more attractive to journos as were strong across the board.

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He talks utter rubbish and when proved wrong comes out with guff like ‘I don’t remember that’ - ‘I’ve obviously forgotten that’ - ‘If I said that I don’t remember it’ etc etc etc....as if to say, ‘I am untouchable as the lord of this forum, if you prove me wrong I’ll claim memory loss, but I need to feel relevant....’

Dear oh dear.........:facepalm:......and get accused of talking bollocks.  

Pot and kettle springs to mind.

Archived