IGNORED

Burton

Super

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Dear oh dear.........:facepalm:......and get accused of talking bollocks.  

Pot and kettle springs to mind.

Go on then, how do I contradict myself constantly, get ‘facts’ wrong and claim memory loss when proved incorrect?! I resent your shoddy accusation that I ‘talk bollocks’ - it is a shame though that you have never really seemingly come to terms with being humiliated by GJ (or ‘senior’ as you call him) when he confronted you over your criticism of him....and you’ve strutted around this forum ever since with a serious chip on your shoulder....

20 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Go on then, how do I contradict myself constantly, get ‘facts’ wrong and claim memory loss when proved incorrect?! I resent your shoddy accusation that I ‘talk bollocks’ - it is a shame though that you have never really seemingly come to terms with being humiliated by GJ (or ‘senior’ as you call him) when he confronted you over your criticism of him....and you’ve strutted around this forum ever since with a serious chip on your shoulder....

So @Robbored - you reacted to this with a ‘laughing’ emoji - I’ll take that as you admitting that you have zero evidence of me contradicting myself or ‘talking bollocks’ - what a (yet another) sad way to admit you are wrong....dunno why you bother....

1 minute ago, chucky said:

Flinty missed a sitter. From a yard or two right in front of the right side of the goal, managed to head it wide to the far left side. 

I didn't even realise that was Flint. I haven't seen it on TV, but from where I was sat (half way line) it looked like he was less than a yard out! Still can't figure out how he missed it.

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So @Robbored - you reacted to this with a ‘laughing’ emoji - I’ll take that as you admitting that you have zero evidence of me contradicting myself or ‘talking bollocks’ - what (yet) another sad way to admit you are wrong....dunno why you bother....

30,000 posts on one forum? Hundreds every week?

Me thinks he needs a life......or a woman.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You’re missing my point G but I see you’re a newbie so you get a free pass on this one.

I bet he or she is so very grateful that they got a pass from the self appointed forum overlord....the one who contradicts himself and can’t answer simple questions....how gracious of you to give them a pass....at least you spared them from your typical bullshit reply....

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Last season our game vs Man Utd and Chelsea vs Bournemouth were both being discussed on twitter before the draw had taken place....

That draw was an utter farce though and those ties supposedly came out in the 'practise' draw they do.

The QF draw last season was supposed to be done live on Twitter, then after about 3 hours of delays they just announced the games.

Chuffed for Burton, I've mentioned it on here before but I had the pleasure of getting to know their owner and his family several years ago. They really are a family run club and are fantastic people. This is brilliant news for them tonight in what's been an incredible few years for the club. Hope they get to play Man City in the next round. 

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

That draw was an utter farce though and those ties supposedly came out in the 'practise' draw they do.

The QF draw last season was supposed to be done live on Twitter, then after about 3 hours of delays they just announced the games.

Ha I remember that- me and a couple of City fans at work were waiting around for it. A bit after 5.30? Sure. Waiting...and waiting..and waiting. Practice draw definitely threw us up with Man Utd however.

4 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Ha I remember that- me and a couple of City fans at work were waiting around for it. A bit after 5.30? Sure. Waiting...and waiting..and waiting. Practice draw definitely threw us up with Man Utd however.

I was at my Mums at the time, had been keeping an eye on Twitter since the time the draw was supposed to be made.

After about 2.5 hours later my sister offered me a lift as she was leaving.

Between walking out the door and getting in her car the draw was made (or at least, we were told what it was) and I heard the games announced on the radio.

2.5 bloody hours of waiting and I missed the announcement in a 20 second spell.

11 hours ago, RumRed said:

Only City penalty taker I’ve seen and expected a goal. Most others I just ducked and shielded nearby children.

Jevons was a very very good pen taker too - used to make it look as easy as JET most of the time.  We have been blessed with a few good ones over the years.

Archived