IGNORED

Derby County v Bristol City Match Day 23

Septic Peg

Shame because Derby have caused their own problems. A cynic would say we should have been ateast 2-0 up. Similar to Norwich really. Imo we lack that little bit of composure that the top 6 usually have. Tbf to Diedhiou was a lovely effort but think he has to be closer to scoring. Poor wording that think it needs to be a goal. Has a lot to aim for imo but probably being harsh

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Diedhiou must be on course to break a record for crossbar hits in one season. It’s so bloody unlucky. Doing well though, COYR

Must be 4-5 times now this season. Has been unlucky at times but scored some important goals even if he has not been super clinical

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Must be 4-5 times now this season. Has been unlucky at times but scored some important goals even if he has not been super clinical

Yea it wasn’t a criticism, it’s just torrid luck. The most painful one was a header from the edge of the box, can’t remember who against. He managed to power a header past the keeper from 18yds, and the crossbar was his reward. Frustrating! 

Yea it wasn’t a criticism, it’s just torrid luck. The most painful one was a header from the edge of the box, can’t remember who against. He managed to power a header past the keeper from 18yds, and the crossbar was his reward. Frustrating! 

Might have been Stoke? I do remember the effort. Think all bar today were with his head too!

Stoke I think, fantastic header

3 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Wednesday at home? Just before half time I think and I reckon if he scored we go on to win the game.

Edit; Everyone saying Stoke so I`m probably wrong!

Archived