IGNORED

Derby County v Bristol City Match Day 23

Septic Peg

@bristolcitysweden

Tommy 

You remind me of two Norwegian Customs Officers I Met in Germany at the Euros in 1988 (Following / supporting England)

Two of the nicest blokes I’ve ever met and he’ll bent on talking English football and getting blind drunk

One was a Liverpool fan and after about 3 hours he was only capable of playfully punching me on the shoulder whilst muttering ‘Steve McMahon’ with a increasing drunken smile, repeatedly , every couple of minutes for the next two hours until he passed out !

8 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Great away point. 

These highlights appear to show that Derby weren’t as in control as the BBC stats and Lampards comments claim they were...!

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/bristol-city/11589153/derby-1-1-bristol-city

I`ve just watched the Quest re-run and they didn`t show half our chances and made it look all Derby. Neither show the penalty shout though unfortunately as folks that went said it was nailed on.

12 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Well. I got a small home brewed bottle left but I promised brewer Per to keep it for Christmas Day

Bad news Tommy!

I'm in Goteborg and all the systembolaget are closed till Thursday!!!  ?

You'd better hope Santa is kind to you. ?

19 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Yeah as man and boy, Bob has obviously been a not so secret City hater. For sure it has come out on here how much he hates the club.

Would be very surprised if he isn't sat with the Brentford fans giving it the big un.

Now i'm not here to defend Bob, never even met the bloke. Ok he gets carried away at times but always passionate about our club. Just think your defence of the club and anything they do is pathetic.

Iv no ideal on how long you've have attended the gate?  Me, 1965. So I feel free to criticise the club. If I can't what's the point.

Last point, Bob understands the game and along with a few posters on here I value the input. Win or lose.

Blimey take a moment, the bloke is not shy in giving it the big 'un to anyone he sees fit, and often backed up with some 'giff or other just to add weight, OK he obviously is City, but he ha and his mates go out on a limb, a bit too much in condemning LJ and of course when the form improves it makes them look a bit daft. If as you say he is so understanding of the game he might think a bit before slagging off our manager ...But of course we all know he won't.

I don't take the p!ss out of members on here, he does, I have always disliked bullies, he really need to show a bit more respect, but we all know he won't.

Been City since I can remember, first match c 1957 ish, watched Big John and the team  home and away,  Don't go as much nowadays due to distance and cost OK with you?. 

5 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Blimey take a moment, the bloke is not shy in giving it the big 'un to anyone he sees fit, and often backed up with some 'giff or other just to add weight, OK he obviously is City, but he ha and his mates go out on a limb, a bit too much in condemning LJ and of course when the form improves it makes them look a bit daft. If as you say he is so understanding of the game he might think a bit before slagging off our manager ...But of course we all know he won't.

I don't take the p!ss out of members on here, he does, I have always disliked bullies, he really need to show a bit more respect, but we all know he won't.

Been City since I can remember, first match c 1957 ish, watched Big John and the team  home and away,  Don't go as much nowadays due to distance and cost OK with you?. 

Brilliant

Massive Pot ........kettle......

You’ve argued and ranted at most posters on here over a variety of subjects from LJ to FIFA games 

(Would you like me to assist in reminding you ?)

Youve been challenged about them , by others , numerous times

You live  an hour or so away from AG yet you never bother 

Yet you post nothing of interests , continually spawn your drivel and rants on here at those who actually bother to support the club

You are a sad and bitter troll

Back in your box , or should I say armchair

There you are ..........something else to rant and chunter  about.....:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Didn't want to start  new thread so I'll ask here.

Do they normally put up the match 90 minutes for every game? I wanted to see the offside goal and the penalty shout , which I've not seen on the highlights.

Yes, but it may take a good few days.

Archived