IGNORED

Derby County v Bristol City Match Day 23

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

HEISNIKIMÄÄenpååhEINIKIMÄÄENPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄenpää HEISNIKIMÄÄEENPÄÄHE IS NIKI MÄÄENPÅÅHEISNIKIMÄÄEEMPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄENPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄENPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄENPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄENPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄENPÄÄ 

Easy for you to say !

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

HEISNIKIMÄÄenpååhEINIKIMÄÄENPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄenpää HEISNIKIMÄÄEENPÄÄHE IS NIKI MÄÄENPÅÅHEISNIKIMÄÄEEMPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄENPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄENPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄENPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄENPÄÄHEISNIKIMÄÄENPÄÄ 

You took the words right out of my mouth... And I had no idea what I was saying 

2 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

That is the most cohesive performance I have seen this season. Well structured, hard working, good concentration. A well deserved away point. When we are given space to play , we look much better. Derby a good team to watch too maybe a season too early for Lampard but you can see what they are trying to do.

More of that please City. 

Coming from you Billy

That gives me confidence

Nice

A fully deserved point, really should have come away with all 3 after Derby dominated the opening 20 mins.

Fammy had a really good game overall, with his poor miss just a minute before Derby level the only negative.

Pato generally played well, but one of the misses of the season in the second half after being setup by the just about the only thing Weimann did all afternoon.

Eliasson was wasteful after coming on 3 times got into great positions but delivered poor crosses, not like him.

Maenpaa made some crucial saves.

Overall a good, particularly in 2nd half, performance - from a settled team. Just like to see Eisa being given a run in place of Weimann.

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Just put it through Google translate.  Still don't understand!

HEALTHCASEFUNCTIONFUNCENTIFICALLYHOPPING HEADPHONESNIKI NIKI POTENTIALSHEATHOSPOSITORYHOPPINGHEATHOSPOSITORYHOPPINGOUTHELF

1 minute ago, Drew Peacock said:

Just put it through Google translate.  Still don't understand!

HEALTHCASEFUNCTIONFUNCENTIFICALLYHOPPING HEADPHONESNIKI NIKI POTENTIALSHEATHOSPOSITORYHOPPINGHEATHOSPOSITORYHOPPINGOUTHELF

You will understand it if you speak Finnish! Ha Ha.

Archived