44 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Well done LJ & the boys

:clapping:

Good point that and ...... even better , by the sounds of it

a very decent performance with lots of positives ......... nice

Consistentcy In selection :thumbsup:

Love the consistency in performance across a handful of games :thumbsup:

PEP OUT :sign09:

Welcome to the club. You can apologise to me at any point, I will forgive your horrendous attitude, personality and idiocy in wanting us to sack LJ for no doubt another journeyman. Very nice to see such an idiot exposed.

13 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Wow. Something positive! But of course it's going with the grain as usual, which is easy. Have you now got on the Johnson bandwagon? ? I continue to watch with interest at your roller-coaster posts. 

Hahaha. Love this. He'll be threatening you soon, the utter ***

4 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Welcome to the club. You can apologise to me at any point, I will forgive your horrendous attitude, personality and idiocy in wanting us to sack LJ for no doubt another journeyman. Very nice to see such an idiot exposed.

Hahaha. Love this. He'll be threatening you soon, the utter ***

You two girls should get  together

A Emerson’s- Keynsham ‘massive’ for the Girl Guides

Wooooooooooo

:)

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Funnily enough numpty

I couldn’t give a monkeys toss what your opinion is 

Do you regret that Lee didn’t follow your shattering idea to start the season with .............Josh Brownhill at right back

Numpty numpty, well what a hyprocrit, about abuse to fellow supporters!! I'm gobsmacked. How is your opinion now on our young manager who continues to shine and earn respect from alot of people?? I will look forward to your posts when we lose again ☺ 

2 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Numpty numpty, well what a hyprocrit, about abuse to fellow supporters!! I'm gobsmacked. How is your opinion now on our young manager who continues to shine and earn respect from alot of people?? I will look forward to your posts when we lose again ☺ 

You want to recheck the post you endorsed above........numpty

ps. Hypocrite has an ‘e’

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

That’s good to hear

Do they take you all by minibus ?

Stop it Bob. I nearly spat out the Superfruit tea I'm sipping at Derby station.

A wonderful atmosphere in the away end today and City finished sooooo strongly.

Our great pressing in the second half almost conjured up an unlikely win.

City were resolute today and apart from the goal defended well with Maenpaa superb between the sticks.

Here's to a happy Christmas programme and a great festive period to all you OTIBers!

1 minute ago, Leveller said:

He can’t. Whenever two or more people disagree with him, he’s convinced they are part of a secret group.

Strange comment Leveller.

These 2 have only joined the thread after Bob gave credit ( where credit was due) to LJ.

2 very poor posters who add little to the forum as far as I can see.

Really surprised you felt the need to stir things again.

Been travelling today, so not been able to keep up but that's a good result. Sounds like Diedhiou has performed strongly again which is good news. Credit to the team and LJ..settled team (broadly speaking) seems the way to go.

How was Weimann today? Wondered if he would he extra fired up given return to Derby after move in summer?

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

These 2 have only joined the thread after Bob gave credit ( where credit was due) to LJ.

Let them have their attempt at fun Nogs, it’s all they get

Im p******g myself here 

They come crawling out ..... let em crawl

5 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

'2 very poor posters', what an arrogant comment. All are welcome here I wouuld have thought no matter their opinions or posting style.

8 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Not strange at all ... when he gets on one of his rants it almost always includes a comment like “you and your little friends” or some such, implying his critics are ganging up on him. When in truth they don’t know each other. Most of his posts are excellent, but criticism is never accepted.

2 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Not strange at all ... when he gets on one of his rants it almost always includes a comment like “you and your little friends” or some such, implying his critics are ganging up on him. When in truth they don’t know each other. Most of his posts are excellent, but criticism is never accepted.

When you ever (And I’ve said this time and time again Leveller , challenge a single one of the regular real insults thrown around on here by anyone else on any single occasion)

Ill begin to have a tiny bit of respect for you

In the meantime 

Bore off

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

'2 very poor posters', what an arrogant comment. All are welcome here I wouuld have thought no matter their opinions or posting style.

Here we go. This could go on for a page or two.

Anyway back to the game, on the Derby forum some sage has said if we can't beat Bristol were ******. Another Rams fan comes on and tips us to make the playoffs.

Football fans eh, what the **** do they know?

Really good and deserved point gained today, could have been three points another day and the performance was probably more important than the point with regard to confidence of the players and supporters. Hopefully we can kick on against Brentford and Rotherham in the next week - six points would put us nicely positioned in the table.

A word about Derby - they have some really good players for this level but I can't see them going up with the central defenders they have, big weak point for them and they need to get that sorted in January to give them a chance. If not, I can see them going backwards and struggling to make the play offs at season end, perhaps to our benefit......?

Archived