IGNORED

Nailsea Ramblings

BigTone

I left in 1994 and live in the Norn Iron version now.

Same distance to the sea but can see Scotland instead of Wales. Oh, and you can surf here, providing your GP has signed your insanity papers as the water is bracing at best! I don't care if the waves are supposed to be the best in the UK. They're cold! 

Currently at Belfast Airport. The things we do to support City. I'll be there at the Stoke game.

17 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Glasshouse is a 'spoons now

So an even bigger shit hole. Showing my age but I remember the night it first opened.

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I always thought it was Sagey Knob.

Related I think

13 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

I miss the smell of coates cider drifting over nailsea. Also the old barn is now closed.

Loved the old barn , sit inside by the fire in the winter, and have a bbq and take the kids to the secret garden as I believe it was called ? 

Just a door in the wall , go through it into a big beer garden.  Kids used to play out there.   

14 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Loved the old barn , sit inside by the fire in the winter, and have a bbq and take the kids to the secret garden as I believe it was called ? 

Just a door in the wall , go through it into a big beer garden.  Kids used to play out there.   

Jesus the old Coates factory is a blast from the past along with Stan Hill the barber. Let's not forget the Butchers Arms before it became the Moorend Spout. Or the New Inn before it became the Blue Flame.

12 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Yeah that's right it was a good garden. Think they used to have bands playing there aswell. They always made an effort to put on events like halloween and christmas. We had some relatives come over from france during halloween and they absolutely loved it.

Archived