IGNORED

Stoke City v Bristol City Match Day 26

Septic Peg

Happy New Year!

Short and sweet for obvious reasons. But dedicating the thread to @Norn Iron whom has crossed the Irish sea to visit the boys. I'm happy for Mods to merge this with his thread or vice versa. Please just amend the subject title to the above.

Draw again. 1-1. Stoke aren't playing well, Rowett is hated and their fans are in uproar.

Sounds familiar.

COYRs!

29 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Happy New Year!

Short and sweet for obvious reasons. But dedicating the thread to @Norn Iron whom has crossed the Irish sea to visit the boys. I'm happy for Mods to merge this with his thread or vice versa. Please just amend the subject title to the above.

Draw again. 1-1. Stoke aren't playing well, Rowett is hated and their fans are in uproar.

Sounds familiar.

COYRs!

Considering the day what it is I can forgive your BigTone -esque Matchday thread.

:whistle2:

Happy new year to you from a tired and slightly hungover Major.

We have a great chance of nicking three points today , unfortunately so do Stoke.

Give it your all me babbers . Let’s have a feast of football. 

A big :clap:to the travelling Red Army sing loud , be proud and show the world what City means to us .

A Very Happy New Year to all, snow is gone here,  as it rained last night and washed what little there was left away.  As usual hoping for a win today, but as long as we keep our unbeaten run going at the start of 2019,  I will be very pleased. So hopefully the lads will come out fighting and pressing, with lot's of shots on target and make Stoke's start to the New Year depressing.  COME ON YOU RED's

1 minute ago, CovCyder said:

New Year's resolution #1 - get back on the forum! Although will need to change my user name as no longer in Coventry.

Confident about today, going 0-2.

Happy new year all!

After 5 o'clock today, new year's resolution #2 might be get back off the forum!!!

:)

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

Pisano gone home for the festive season ? 

He got off the coach earlier.  As did Watkins, but neither in 18.

Think I saw Kalas without a beard...gonna be mistaken for Webster

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Is he off I wonder? Vyner not even made the Rotherham bench, with their other right back suspended too. Surely Vyner is returning sooner than we thought.

Hopefully.

Hunt did have a very good game, Stoke being so close to us in the table perhaps we're looking to attack with our full backs doing the same as against Rotherham, Kelly also capable of getting forward but pisano not as good as hunt in doing so. 

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Happy New Year!

Sounds familiar.

COYRs!

Thanks Peg

As predicted by the Major, I'm happy for the mods and teds (well they are city boys n girls) to merge.

Loads of City in the Harvester. Many have their kids with them. Fantastic. Kids drinking cider too (ok made that bit up).

Archived