IGNORED

Time to back Johnson

Suffolk Red

13 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

In recent years, certainly. And I've highlighted a bit of your post, because I agree, we've all had many years now to come to terms with the fact that Lee is not a tall man, we've had some fun, but constantly harping on about it is both tiresome and disrespectful to our head coach.

There is this fellow a few rows behind me in AG that is absolutely venemous about LJ, or the “useless midget” as he refers to him.

Yesterday, after LK’s mistake that lead to the goal about 30 seconds after that he started a useless midget rant that lasted for the 5 mins, until we equalised. He then sat silent for the rest of the game.

I’m all for people showing passion and if you don’t like the manager that’s fair enough, but some of the behaviour is not cool and also very weird

7 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

There is this fellow a few rows behind me in AG that is absolutely venemous about LJ, or the “useless midget” as he refers to him.

Yesterday, after LK’s mistake that lead to the goal about 30 seconds after that he started a useless midget rant that lasted for the 5 mins, until we equalised. He then sat silent for the rest of the game.

I’m all for people showing passion and if you don’t like the manager that’s fair enough, but some of the behaviour is not cool and also very weird

We had a few round by us who had a go at Korey week after week.  Now Korey comes up and does the BCTV co-commentary, they’re all “love you Korey”.

1 hour ago, sglosbcfc said:

Nothing wrong with being critical at times, but some of the rubbish on here from some posters was ridiculous. Please don't kid yourselves into thinking it has gone either, if City lose their next three games this ten match run will be forgotten about and the same sad 'midget out' posts will pop up. We should deal in facts, over his tenure he has steered us away from relegation, is on course to improve our league position for a 4th consecutive season, has made a national cup semi and has made a profit on transfers. The bloke deserves respect and not people writing him off as soon as we have an inevitable dip in form like 95% of teams in the championship have.

of course there will be a time when it will be in everyone's best interests for a change of manager as every one has their time eventually, but looking at his achievements it is certainly now time for the Johnson out brigade to admit they got it wrong and he has been one of the better managers in our history.

I totally agree.

Each game is critiqued...each player is critiqued.

But when you look at the majority of games...we've played pretty much the same. Nothing drastically different on average.

The difference being...an individual error, or a shot being saved or hitting the woodwork.

It's massively fine margins. And massively a confidence game. Plus huge amounts of luck on the day.

A few wins and it changes perspectives. A few losses and the poles change.

We've lost games playing well and won games playing poorly.

And so have the majority of the league.

We sit 3 wins off automatic promotion.

When you look at it like that...and what has happened in each individual game so far, it does make you sit back and look at the bigger picture.

Sometimes we become so involved in the bubble, and over analyse every part of a game and the club, as if it were a thesis that didn't evolve each game...it all becomes too illogical, but at the time it makes sense because of the sentiment and feeling.

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Perhaps his wife has left him for a smaller man?

On 12/01/2019 at 20:54, Suffolk Red said:

All the Johnson haters have retreated back into their shells and so they should.

Lee isn't perfect, but given the so called "crown jewels" we sold last year he has done remarkably well to get us near the play offs. 

I feel the club is now being run the right way and we would be fools to hound Lee out of the club. 

Look what has happened at Ipswich, where the crowd got fed up with mid table mediocrity and now face league 1 obscurity.

Wow. Purgatory in motion.

23 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

As someone who has been a die hardJohnson supporter  even in the deepest darkest moments when it was just about only me and one or two other delusional "happy clappers" , it gives me humungous satisfaction to lord it over @KeepUpLino and to send my kind regards to the 'Bandleader' ?

I just wouldn't choose to start yet another boring divisive thread about it. Mainly because whilst Lee is good- he ain't perfect and I hate being bitten on the ass.

Band leader.. For Christ sake Marina ?

On 12/01/2019 at 22:15, BS4 on Tour... said:

No, I don’t think so....hate is a strong word.....but the pro LJ brigade like to think that anyone who doesn’t wholeheartedly agree with every one of their opinions is full of hatred...

Like “Remainers” then?

14 hours ago, KeepUpLino said:

Band leader.. For Christ sake Marina ?

Just in case  you thought I was referring to you as the bandleader- I wasn't! Bob knows who that accolade goes to...

Anyways- how are you enjoying your football? It's hard to tell because you always seem to go missing when we win. I put that down to you having extended celebrations.?

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Just in case  you thought I was referring to you as the bandleader- I wasn't! Bob knows who that accolade goes to...

Anyways- how are you enjoying your football? It's hard to tell because you always seem to go missing when we win. I put that down to you having extended celebrations.?

You might have heard the minutes silence on 41 if you were there for a great friend of mine, still hungover now...

Archived