IGNORED

Colin Daniel update

22A

P'boro' have announced that "Colin Daniel is surplus to requirements" as they need to offload players before being able to bring in any new ones.

I hope he stays until the end of the month. Jan 29th Posh are away to Rovers. An ideal farewell performance for Sir Colin.

52 minutes ago, 22A said:

P'boro' have announced that "Colin Daniel is surplus to requirements" as they need to offload players before being able to bring in any new ones.

I hope he stays until the end of the month. Jan 29th Posh are away to Rovers. An ideal farewell performance for Sir Colin.

Tomlin will get loads of abuse, and score a hat trick hopefully. 

If someone would like to start a statue collection or better still paint his face on a wall around AG I’m in for some cash. 

I love this man! He gave me my funniest day in football. The only time I ever switched off City to listen to the gas. 

Never forget. Two Divorces Labour through the Thatcher Years! 

Laugh I was in stitches. Then the bloke shooting the dog, the pitch invasion to go get them there masked ranks of Teds over there in Yellow. 

How is the Police Horse @JulieH I often think of making a donation to the equine division? Does he/she ever do duty at AG? A guard of honour and a life time supply of sugar lumps would be more than appropriate!

The police horse made a full recovery and I seem to remember a box of polo mints being donated to him.?

he probably is still patrolling with us .and no doubt has been present at Ashton gate this season.

they are next out and about for Swansea if anyone has spare polos 

my memory of the day not quite the same as yours unfortunately 

12 minutes ago, JulieH said:

The police horse made a full recovery and I seem to remember a box of polo mints being donated to him.?

he probably is still patrolling with us .and no doubt has been present at Ashton gate this season.

Sorry Julie yes I am sure it was a bit trying for the constabulary and I thank you for your service (seriously I do)!

Any chance of a picture of the horse (having Colin riding him may be a bit to much to ask I suppose?)

30 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Sorry Julie yes I am sure it was a bit trying for the constabulary and I thank you for your service (seriously I do)!

Any chance of a picture of the horse (having Colin riding him may be a bit to much to ask I suppose?)

I will see what I can do! 

11 hours ago, JulieH said:

I bet I had a worse day than you!

Archived