IGNORED

Who Do We Want In The Next Round? (Merged)

handsofclay

44 minutes ago, downendcity said:

I reckon we are going to get an away tie at another championship club - the worst of all worlds.

Sadly I think you are right. Should be seeded so teams in the same division can’t draw eachother until it’s impossible not to. No one really wants to see all Prem ties no matter what the tv tries telling us.

53 minutes ago, Redinthehead said:

We might struggle to put out a team though ?

Mentioned this yesterday (re would Chelsea let KP, TK & JDS play) but also read today that Chelsea gave Mason Mount permission to play when FLDC played them in the league cup earlier in the year.

Its not outside the realms of possibilities, particularly if deals were agreed for future purchases, that they’d do the same if we drew them

8 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

By my maths, there can now only be a maximum of 7 Prem teams in next round. Possibly as low 4 depending on replays and tomorrows games.

This could really throw it open wide for a championship or lower club to go far.

Yep - they’re certainly dropping like flies.

18 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Nasty *********s

Blimey it's really clear in that. Someone's going down for a very long time I'd imagine off the back of that video. 

As a side note what on earth is the woman filming it shouting?  Sounds properly weird! 

4 minutes ago, lenred said:

Blimey it's really clear in that. Someone's going down for a very long time I'd imagine off the back of that video. 

As a side note what on earth is the woman filming it shouting?  Sounds properly weird! 

The Cops (Who stood aside watching) were wearing Go pros too , l

Knock Knock

******s

Archived