IGNORED

1st time at Ashton Gate??

Richard Grant

5 minutes ago, Irishred said:

"Low lie the fields of Athenry where once we watched the small free birds fly...." ?? :chant6ez:

Enjoy the experience at Ashton Gate ...... it'll take your mind of Celtic going for 8 in a row! :winner_third_h4h:

Have we not got a religious bigotry thread? 

Whether you prefer Rangers or Celtic, this forum is about Bristol City and anybody that has chosen to watch us for whatever reason as a neutral surely wants to leave this type of shite behind?

1 hour ago, Richard Grant said:

I phoned the ticket office and asked if you need to be a member and was tolled i can turn up and buy them on the day if i wanted. I did have to register to buy the ticket online. when we played Sheffield Wednesday in pre season a couple of years ago, I was working in Scunthorpe and tried to register for them but you couldn't 1st  ticket for a grade 1 match apparently. which was nuts as we took about 15k down and the home ends were empty.

Fair play, its just that Swansea fans were saying its easy to get a home end ticket and were met with comments like Good luck with that.

11 hours ago, RED4LIFE said:

Whether you prefer Rangers or Celtic, this forum is about Bristol City and anybody that has chosen to watch us for whatever reason as a neutral surely wants to leave this type of shite behind?

Do you not think there was a good deal if humour in Irishred's original post?

I did.

11 hours ago, RED4LIFE said:

Apart from his comments about the 'Paedodome' of course :)

Archived