IGNORED

Bristol City v Swansea Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

Ok, I’m starting to believe this might just be our year... Today was the game we could prove that we mean business and that’s exactly what we are doing. Against one of the strongest teams in the division and holding our own. Come on City!

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Reminiscent of early last season just before his injury. Hell of a player. 

Yet recently I've seen so many saying they don't rate him. I don't understand why they don't, he's a great all-around player.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yet recently I've seen so many saying they don't rate him. I don't understand why they don't, he's a great all-around player.

I have been one of them prior to Norwich at home he was totally ineffective, criticism was justified but fair shout been arguably our best player since that Norwich game.

Good solid win. Suddenly our home form picking up nicely at the right time. Decent enough game, and in fairness Swansea were not a ten behind the ball team, so decent enough match.

Suddenly four points clear of 8th with a game in hand. One win for 50!

3 points from ‘safety’... oh, and 6th to the bargain!

Cracking stuff; roll on next week and Blackburn, who at one stage could have been threatening to leap-frog us with a win next week, now are a side who blew a 2-0 lead inside 15 mins and conceded four today.

Great work from the team, and good to see us continuing to defend well and keep clean sheets; always gives you a chance.

COYR! 

3 minutes ago, samo II said:

3 points from ‘safety’... oh, and 6th to the bargain!

Cracking stuff; roll on next week and Blackburn, who at one stage could have been threatening to leap-frog us with a win next week, now are a side who blew a 2-0 lead inside 15 mins and conceded four today.

Great work from the team, and good to see us continuing to defend well and keep clean sheets; always gives you a chance.

COYR! 

Cough....5

Archived