IGNORED

Scholes

Super

38 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Because he’s a miserable barsteward who I’ve never particuarly liked.

Perfectly fine if you have a difference of opinion. Doesn’t mean I can’t have mine. ?

Didn’t say you couldn’t. Merely asking for elaboration. Makes for a better forum if people give reasons for their opinions.

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Dave, the only thing for you to work out is where the stupid corner is in your circular room!! ?

It's funny you should say that but a builder I had in the other day straightened one wall and helped me out of my jacket I have just thrown the vending machine through the window(citation needed) and am legging it down the garden. 

3 minutes ago, reddoh said:

It's funny you should say that but a builder I had in the other day straightened one wall and helped me out of my jacket I have just thrown the vending machine through the window(citation needed) and am legging it down the garden. 

If the details of this expand to you head butting the greenhouse, whilst spilling spaghetti hoops down your top, and feeling overcome with inexplicable delusion.... head towards the Memorial Stadium and seek solace amongst those of a similar disposition. 

7 minutes ago, reddoh said:

Just picturing you as Jack Nicholson being offered a “Juicy Fruit” from the chief (of course played by Wayne Allison)

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

If the details of this expand to you head butting the greenhouse, whilst spilling spaghetti hoops down your top, and feeling overcome with inexplicable delusion.... head towards the Memorial Stadium and seek solace amongst those of a similar disposition. 

did that a couple months ago fortunately the glass didn't smash or grab and I was able to put it back in(based on a true story)

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Just picturing you as Jack Nicholson being offered a “Juicy Fruit” from the chief (of course played by Wayne Allison)

for once I am lost for words.

5 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

You want him to do well based on your conversations with him, do you? 

No, I want Scholes to succeed as a manager because he was a fantastic player and he’s a young, English manager who’s prepared to cut his teeth in league two despite having won everything at the highest level...he never had an agent as a player and signed every contract Fergie put in front of him without reading it....he seems very level headed and realistic....

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No, I want Scholes to succeed as a manager because he was a fantastic player and he’s a young, English manager who’s prepared to cut his teeth in league two despite having won everything at the highest level...he never had an agent as a player and signed every contract Fergie put in front of him without reading it....he seems very level headed and realistic....

That’s great stuff. You’re welcome to have your opinions on people you’ve never met, and I’ll have my opinions on people I have met (done work for). Which is equally valid..

7 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

That’s great stuff. You’re welcome to have your opinions on people you’ve never met, and I’ll have my opinions on people I have met (done work for). Which is equally valid..

Of course your views are valid, I would never claim otherwise. I just don’t understand why you want him to fail as a manager. And all you’ve come up with is that you’ve met him, never spoken to him in any depth and you think he’s miserable. But it’s pointless going around in circles, let’s leave it there?

Archived