IGNORED

Over 20k sold for Wolves

Bar BS3

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Interesting how many people were reporting that they had loads of calls/texts from random “mates”/family/colleagues, all begging for access to tickets for the Man Utd game, yet there are still tickets left for this game, at superb prices. Where is their interest now..?!

Yes, I know that Wolves aren’t Man Utd, but come on..! This is a potentially historic game, chance to reach the quarter finals for the first time in nearly half a century, against a team sat 7th in the Prem. 

The best bit for me is these mates, family and work colleagues patronise your support of a proper local team all year and at the first sniff of a massive game or that this local team of ours might really be as decent as we say they are.........they want you to get a bloody ticket for them!!!!!

If we end up at 23-24k I think that’s a decent crowd for a few reasons -

Sunday morning kick off, that and Monday night must be the two worst times to have a game.

We’re playing a good prem team but not a glamorous one and one that we regularly play in the championship so it won’t attract the casuals.

Also it’s on tv which means a lot of people will watch it at home or the pub even though it’s cheap.

So all things considered a pretty decent turnout imo.

52 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

Sunday morning kick off, that and Monday night must be the two worst times to have a game.

We’re playing a good prem team but not a glamorous one and one that we regularly play in the championship so it won’t attract the casuals.

Also it’s on tv which means a lot of people will watch it at home or the pub even though it’s cheap.

I’ll give you the TV aspect, although ticket prices should still make attending the preferred option for most. 

However, 1pm has never been in the morning..! 

3 hours ago, RedM said:

This was before their gown was redeveloped and there was a huge space behind the dugouts, I think they rotated the pitch when they did build their stand, or that was the plan at the time? 

I think they just moved their pitch across into that space you mentioned rather than rotating it. 

2 hours ago, Ohbasso said:

How is 1.00 pm or 13.00 hrs, Sunday Morning? 

6 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So with BCFC in the best form for a decade, Premiership opposition at home and a place in the FA Cup quarter finals at stake ..... and you have to talk them into it??

The impressive feat would be to talk a few pals out of it. 

Neither support city so yeah, it's a challenge.

My initial fears of a poor crowd were completely misplaced.

Just had a look on the official website. Less than 1,000  tickets left  in the City areas so looks like well over 24,000 and counting . Cant see many , if any, left for POTD  by lunchtime tomorrow.

Better buy now rather than risk not being able to get in tomorrow. The Gate will be packed as every ticket sold  means bums on seats as opposed to over 1,00 empty seats not occupied by absent ST holders in Championship matches..

Cracking atmosphere for sure. Full strength team please LJ, we have a terrific chance to get to the Quarter Finals.

COYR

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’ll give you the TV aspect, although ticket prices should still make attending the preferred option for most. 

4 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Haha yeah true but unless you live in BS3 you’ll have to set off on Sunday morning. ?

54 minutes ago, weepywall said:

This may be a stupid question but I have an E ticket can I scan the ticket from my phone or does it need to be printed ? 

Allow extra time if you plan to scan e ticket from phone, sometimes it can take 4 or 5 attempts before it works.

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

4 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

You gents were never stoodents then?

9 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

The best bit for me is these mates, family and work colleagues patronise your support of a proper local team all year and at the first sniff of a massive game or that this local team of ours might really be as decent as we say they are.........they want you to get a bloody ticket for them!!!!!

Got one a treat for the Man Utd game. Plastic tosser who does nothing but rubbish you supporting City but wanted a ticket. I said it would be no problem and leave it with me. I strung him along until two days before the game and then told him I couldn`t get him one.

He`s not spoken to me since which suits me just fine.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Brann-red said:

Dolman pretty much sold out as is south stand - now just a bunch of seats in upper lansdown .. great attendance . As someone said earlier it’ll be great to see a full ground with all ticket holders there... 

can’t wait . 

61 left in Dolman 

3 left in South Stand 

284 upper lansdown 

45 lower lansdown 

Biggest gap will no doubt be the unsold corporate tickets 

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Should be best part of 24k there tomorrow then! 

If that is right that is fantastic, when you consider it is not really the later stages of the competition quite yet, it is on the tele, against a team we have played regularly in the last few years and a lunch time Sunday kick off. Well done the club for keeping prices sensible, this must have helped.

2 hours ago, Brann-red said:

Dolman pretty much sold out as is south stand - now just a bunch of seats in upper lansdown .. great attendance . As someone said earlier it’ll be great to see a full ground with all ticket holders there... 

No guarantee that all ticket holders will be there....they weren’t when we played Man U and Man C last season....but a brill ‘actual’ attendance will be enough .....great stuff!

4 hours ago, myol'man said:

Allow extra time if you plan to scan e ticket from phone, sometimes it can take 4 or 5 attempts before it works.

Need to make sure your phone is on at least 50% brightness. Anything less and it won’t pick up. 

Capacity 27 699
  10,832 (Lansdown Stand)
  4,240 (Atyeo Stand)
  6,484 (Dolman Stand)
  6,143 (South Stand)

Based on the above and the city ticket site being correct:

Capacity - 27,699

Atyeo -  4,240 

Home area - 23, 459

Less current unsold 350, about

Home area sold - 23,109

Plus Wolves - 2,600