IGNORED

This Forum

Northern Red

Is it me, or does this forum seem to have been overrun by children with 1 brain cell between them recently. This isn't just aimed at our friends from the other side of the river, but the idiots who are encouraging them by doing exactly the same thing on their forum. Please grow up, or go away!

What do you want a pat on the back for that post, to be honest you can't tell or ask people to write things that you find ofencive or childish, keep in mind this is a FORUM if they go below the belt then they get banned, you know that, I know that and I'm quite sure they know that too :P

So chill, the season is almost here :dunno:

Give it a few weeks and we'll have games to discuss.....can't wait :dunno:

Anyways.. this is a great forum, and the babble threads are pritty harmless really, everyone is entitled to their own opinion no matter what it is.

I actually find it funny as **** seeing the arguements unfold on this forum allways a good source of amusment :dunno:

Is it me, or does this forum seem to have been overrun by children with 1 brain cell between them recently. This isn't just aimed at our friends from the other side of the river, but the idiots who are encouraging them by doing exactly the same thing on their forum. Please grow up, or go away!

grow up ?dont want to :dunno:

go away? ummm no :blush::dunno:

It is school holiday time which explains the high number of kiddie post but I agree it eventually gets irritating which I why I suggested some time ago that there should be a seperate forum for kiddies(say under 16) where they can type in text,talk about songs,slag off the gas and identify with each others immaturity.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Guest Lockerman
It is school holiday time which explains the high number of kiddie post but I agree it eventually gets irritating which I why I suggested some time ago that there should be a seperate forum for kiddies(say under 16) where they can type in text,talk about songs,slag off the gas and identify with each others immaturity.

I totaly agree with you robbored, it would be good to actually converse with intelligent people rather than kids all the time.

:Sleep12:

I'll second that! This post is done ALL the time. And all the same people say we should have an under 16 section every time. We all know that that will never happen as there are many under 16's on here that don't talk in text language and don't want an under 16 section!

What I don't like about the suggestion of an U-16's only forum is I won't be able to go in it :dunno:

Why should I be discrimated against from having fun just because i'm supposed to be mature now? :dunno:

Guest eviltaxman

I've got to agree to an extent..... there have been a few "new" posters putting up total tosh, others lead to "lively" discussions.

But all in all, I like the comment in my pic below..........

judge%20me.jpg

Been like it for ages now. Used to be a fantastic forum a few years back

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Well Northern Red if it's so bad you know not to long on then eh!

This forum's for ALL city fans, that includes the youngsters.

Those of you that don't like that could maybe go to rivals, of start your own forum.

I'm 15 as you would call me a 'kiddie'. I refuse to talk in text language and i feel my contibutions on this forum our just as good as yours or anyone elses. Maybe you should be more sensible about what you post robbored and lockerman, suggesting adults are more intelligent than us 'kids' is uncalled for. I happen to have an i.q of 110 which i think you will find is above average for the average adult.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

You're onviously lacking common sense though if you think that lad meant IQ had nothing to do with intelligence.

My Mrs got a good IQ, still a blonde though

Don't really agree with the IQ thing, it really doesn't measure intelligence all that well. Not to say I think you are thick though, the other points in your posts I do agree with. IQ is just a test of random subjects like how much you know about shapes. Exams, coursework etc show intelligence!

Anyway, back on subject I think Dukecoxer makes a valid point. Although he posts sensible points if 16 year olds are capable of being immature 17 year olds are too. By making an under 16 section you are patronising posters like myself who don't use text language and talk like normal people. Everyone saying yes to an under 16 section are making assumtions by thinking every under 16 wants an under 16 section.

I'm 15 as you would call me a 'kiddie'. I refuse to talk in text language and i feel my contibutions on this forum our just as good as yours or anyone elses. Maybe you should be more sensible about what you post robbored and lockerman, suggesting adults are more intelligent than us 'kids' is uncalled for. I happen to have an i.q of 110 which i think you will find is above average for the average adult.

Ooo - Get You :Sleep12:

"I happen to have an i.q of 110 which i think you will find is above average for the average adult."

The average IQ is 100% so you are 10% over average; which is very low for a Bristol City Supporter who generally have high IQs. You may find yourself happier as a gashead where the IQ requirement is not so high.

I'm only just safe then as i only just turned 17 :dunno:

Guest wishbone

Isn't this a forum i.e. an open meeting area?

For goodness sake, there have been moans about moderation & restriction on this forum & now some members want to exclude fans who have as much right as them to express their opinions.

So kids are gettin' involved - isn't that a good thing?

If posts seem silly to you, don't follow them up.

Live & let live & stop de-valuing other people's contributions.

;):dunno:

Isn't this a forum i.e. an open meeting area?

For goodness sake, there have been moans about moderation & restriction on this forum & now some members want to exclude fans who have as much right as them to express their opinions.

So kids are gettin' involved - isn't that a good thing?

If posts seem silly to you, don't follow them up.

Live & let live & stop de-valuing other people's contributions.

:laugh:  :dunno:

;):city::):laugh:

Archived