IGNORED

This Forum

Northern Red

I think you'll find I.Q stands for intelligence quotient which tells us that I.Q is to do with intelligence.

This from the stupid woman/girlie/groupie who thinks Bristol City make a profit every year. :dunno:;):city:

Well they must be making some money to be able to afford all the players they've bought up to date. Remind me how many season tickets have beeen bought so far? around 8,500. Minus the costs to run the stadium on matchdays i would say they are making profits plus we've also made a profit in excess of £400,000 from the play-offs. I would call that making a profit, wouldn't you?

Well they must be making some money to be able to afford all the players they've bought up to date. Remind me how many season tickets have beeen bought so far? around 8,500. Minus the costs to run the stadium on matchdays i would say they are making profits plus we've also made a profit in excess of £400,000 from the play-offs. I would call that making a profit, wouldn't you?

The stadium costs about a million quid a year to run.Its not just on matchdays that it costs money.Maintainance alone on a stadium that big must a huge cost.On top of that you have the wage bill,not just the players but all the other staff that work for BCFC.City lose between 2 and 3 million quid most seasons.Its only the directors that keep the club afloat which is why Steve Landsdown has been forced to cut the costs at AG this season.

Wrong!!

We lose money year after year. Fact! It is also a well documented fact.

If you want to know all of the ins and outs of why we lose money have a look here. It's written in laymans terms so suitable for everyone no matter what their IQ is.

Review of football 2003 pdf

Oh and as a student you can get it for free. Pesky students!

Edit: ooops, they now charge you £25 for it. Worth the money though to get an insight of where the money goes.

Isn't this a forum i.e. an open meeting area?

For goodness sake, there have been moans about moderation & restriction on this forum & now some members want to exclude fans who have as much right as them to express their opinions.

So kids are gettin' involved - isn't that a good thing?

If posts seem silly to you, don't follow them up.

Live & let live & stop de-valuing other people's contributions.

;)  :dunno:

Spot on mate. I agree, some of the posts can be a bit silly but if you

don't like them then don't reply to them, simple as that!. What gives

some people the right to state what should and shouldn't be on a forum?

People who are only interested in thier own oppinion, that's who.

Greg Davies aged 26 and a quarter.

Archived