IGNORED

Is there a problem with the Forum?

Bristol Rob

Looks like I need to nag GIPHY a bit

Q: What's the rate-limit for a newly created key?
A: We allow all newly created keys to have a maximum of 42 search requests an hour, 1000 search requests a day and 10 upload requests a day. Need to make more requests? Need support on our side to help you launch your app into production? See the next question.

Q: I'm ready to move my app into production! How can I get an production API Key that doesn't have rate limits?
A: Once you're ready to use the Giphy API in production, click on the "Request a production key" link on the app dashboard. We'll ask you to provide a little bit more info about your app and, if it meets our criteria, we'll upgrade your app and work with you to make sure your GIPHY integration is rock-solid.

5 minutes ago, TomF said:

A: We allow all newly created keys to have a maximum of 42 search requests an hour, 1000 search requests a day and 10 upload requests a day. Need to make more requests? Need support on our side to help you launch your app into production? See the next question.

Q: I'm ready to move my app into production! How can I get an production API Key that doesn't have rate limits?
A: Once you're ready to use the Giphy API in production, click on the "Request a production key" link on the app dashboard. We'll ask you to provide a little bit more info about your app and, if it meets our criteria, we'll upgrade your app and work with you to make sure your GIPHY integration is rock-solid.

Write to them Tom... tell them we need all the gifs, all the time. If they don't comply, we'll send Robbo the Red Pirate around to see them.

1 hour ago, TomF said:

Can’t beat rock solid integration 

8 hours ago, TomF said:

I've done an update and I think its reindexing the last posts so it might settle down.. or the plugin has broken.   Short term fix click the star/round icon to the left of the topic title 

That doesn’t seem to work in all cases either.

Archived