IGNORED

Somerset t20s.

City fan 1982

Before I get too excited and book tickets , I’ve looked into the train times for Friday and Saturday nights  from Nailsea , with the later start and finish times . 

The games finish at 930 , with the last but one train leaving Taunton at 928 , does anyone else catch the train ? Looking forward to summers evenings watching cricket with a few ciders however do I miss the exciting last ten minutes or wait around with my lad for the 1030 train ?  Which I feel is a bit late. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, kivsy said:

Before I get too excited and book tickets , I’ve looked into the train times for Friday and Saturday nights  from Nailsea , with the later start and finish times . 

The games finish at 930 , with the last but one train leaving Taunton at 928 , does anyone else catch the train ? Looking forward to summers evenings watching cricket with a few ciders however do I miss the exciting last ten minutes or wait around with my lad for the 1030 train ?  Which I feel is a bit late. 

A group of us from weston always get the train down, we'll be on the same stopping train. 

We get on well with the owners in the Ale House and would normally go back there until time to get the train. Over the years also met up with other people from the area who catch up, you'd be more than welcome to join us if you want to. 

23 hours ago, phantom said:

A group of us from weston always get the train down, we'll be on the same stopping train. 

We get on well with the owners in the Ale House and would normally go back there until time to get the train. Over the years also met up with other people from the area who catch up, you'd be more than welcome to join us if you want to. 

I’m in Nailsea and will be getting the train as well. Do I need to buy tickets for the match in advance? 

• Admin
13 hours ago, Robbored said:

I’m in Nailsea and will be getting the train as well. Do I need to buy tickets for the match in advance? 

I would personally, games didn't sell out last season, but being later in the day I guess it is an unknown for this coming season

The bonus is, if it rains etc and there is no play you get your money back

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Taunton ever likely to get a test match? Or is it not big enough?

Not a big enough capacity

Archived