IGNORED

Sheffield United v Bristol City Match Day 37

Septic Peg

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Actually the match is not a bad spectacle. Looks to be a beautiful day in Sheffield and at times we've played attractive stuff. Shame we have little attacking edge, most of our shits on target have been long. Hunt, Pack and Weimann all had a good half I thought.

Mine are like BB gun pellets 

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

Why are we even bothering eh?

some cracking ‘support’ on this thread already

Chances, doesn't mean it's certain. 

Why can't people have their say/opinion if it doesn't match everyone else's?! Tell you what, delete the forum entirely because if we all have to agree with each other there isn't much point in it really is there... 

Honestly questioning my support because we're not the favourites and I said so? I guess my support means nothing because I'm not a "happy clapper" and I'm realistic in our chances? ?? 

It'd be understandable if I was saying to a player that they were going to get smashed or booing at the game to say I'm not supporting the team but saying "we're not high on the odds to win" against the team who are second in the league is hardly not supporting the team, it's a bloody observation.

Entertaining and open first half. We've played well.

Odds are that we will still lose. But I'm delighted that we've seen a response from the team, when lets face it we all expected us to crumble especially after the early goal. Keep going boys and well done on being the first team to score against Sheff Utd in 8 games.

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Actually the match is not a bad spectacle. Looks to be a beautiful day in Sheffield and at times we've played attractive stuff. Shame we have little attacking edge, most of our shits on target have been long. Hunt, Pack and Weimann all had a good half I thought.

how did that get through the swear filter

Just have to hope that the ref doesn’t decide to renew his season ticket at Bramall Lane and allows our team to finish with eleven on the pitch.

This looks more like the City that has been bothering the play offs .

Utd looked rattled when we scored.

A good match could still go either way .

I’d settle for a one all draw right now .

1 minute ago, Wanderingred said:

Entertaining and open first half. We've played well.

Odds are that we will still lose. But I'm delighted that we've seen a response from the team, when lets face it we all expected us to crumble especially after the early goal. Keep going boys and well done on being the first team to score against Sheff Utd in 8 games.

Formation change a BIG factor. Weimann and Brownhill behind Fam brings energy, options and confusion for the opposition. Looking solid through the middle ... let's hope we can keep it up. More positive GOING FORWARD away from home... AGAIN !

Fascinating to look at the differences in style in that first half, SU slick, fluid, fast and always looking to go forward, City neat, deliberate, slow and usually going sideways or backwards. Mainly IMO due to Fammy being isolated and therefore if we do play it forward we generally concede possession.

So with two yellows and Korey not match fit we will be making changes, which could suit us in this game. I fancy if NE and KP could liven things up and give us a bit more pace and creativity then we stand a better chance, provided we don’t become too open. as clearly the Blades have enough quality and will cut us to shreds.

It is great to see Korey back and AW back on the score sheet.

Hunt playing very well also. Some great balls he's pinged about and the assist, of course. Up to five now, I think, best in the club.

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

Fascinating to look at the differences in style in that first half, SU slick, fluid, fast and always looking to go forward, City neat, deliberate, slow and usually going sideways or backwards. Mainly IMO due to Fammy being isolated and therefore if we do play it forward we generally concede possession.

So with two yellows and Korey not match fit we will be making changes, which could suit us in this game. I fancy if NE and KP could liven things up and give us a bit more pace and creativity then we stand a better chance, provided we don’t become too open. as clearly the Blades have enough quality and will cut us to shreds.

It is great to see Korey back and AW back on the score sheet.

They pressed and pressed for 10 minutes then just stopped slightly short and we could play a little.

1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Hunt playing very well also. Some great balls he's pinged about and the assist, of course. Up to five now, I think, best in the club.

And yet there are still many fans who dismiss him.

Before his injury he was brilliant then when he came back took a little while to get back in his stride.

Archived