IGNORED

Has anyone got 3 spare tickets, sat together for Saturday V Wigan..?

Bar BS3

Just wondering if anyone has 3 tickets, sat together, going cheap for Saturday’s game Vs Wigan..?

It’s for 1 adult & 2 under 12’s that they are needed for. 

They can’t afford the full price, but keen to get the boys into City, so if anyone has any, then please let me know what & how much you’d want for them. 

Thanks. ?

45 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Three in E28 are available at total cost of £39.

I’ll chip in the £20 I’m getting for my two in South Stand. Anyone able to make up the difference?

Buy yourself one less pint and help them out!

35 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I will chip in £19 out of my winning bet from Saturday. Let me know who and where to transfer the £19.

Legends ?

How good is this place at times.

56 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Three in E28 are available at total cost of £39.

I’ll chip in the £20 I’m getting for my two in South Stand. Anyone able to make up the difference?

Buy yourself one less pint and help them out!

46 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I will chip in £19 out of my winning bet from Saturday. Let me know who and where to transfer the £19.

Hey guys, that is very, very generous! 

I couldn’t accept (on their behalf) other people covering the cost. They are just after re-sales to save a bit of money, with Raster holidays still to get through. 

Incedible gesture from both of you though..! 

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I couldn’t accept (on their behalf) other people covering the cost. They are just after re-sales to save a bit of money, with Raster holidays still to get through. 

I'm more than happy to mate. Won £275 on city beat Sheffield United on Saturday plus it's £19 which isn't much to offer and if that can help two u12's to watch city then that's money well spent. Sleep on the offer and let me know tommorow.

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

I'm more than happy to mate. Won £275 on city beat Sheffield United on Saturday plus it's £19 which isn't much to offer and if that can help two u12's to watch city then that's money well spent. Sleep on the offer and let me know tommorow.

It would certainly make it affordable for them, at the remaining £20 mate. 

It’s a very generous gesture that was completely unexpected! 

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It would certainly make it affordable for them, at the remaining £20 mate. 

It’s a very generous gesture that was completely unexpected! 

It's a genuine offer mate. Like I said sleep on it and send me bank details early Tommorow and I will transfer the money. 

5 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

And me. I’ve slept on it too.

The boy is off to Berlin and the girl to Norway - hence why I’ve got tickets going free. 

I spend/invest/waste all manner of £s buying BCFC stuff on eBay and elsewhere. Happy to cover the difference and get another parent and their kids to BS3 for the experience of being a City fan.

So long as they join my Anti-Lansdown club ?.

I’ll also call club later and see if I can swap the remaining free seat for 1 of 3 together. 

Let me know!

1 hour ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

And me. I’ve slept on it too.

The boy is off to Berlin and the girl to Norway - hence why I’ve got tickets going free. 

I spend/invest/waste all manner of £s buying BCFC stuff on eBay and elsewhere. Happy to cover the difference and get another parent and their kids to BS3 for the experience of being a City fan.

So long as they join my Anti-Lansdown club ?.

I’ll also call club later and see if I can swap the remaining free seat for 1 of 3 together. 

Let me know!

Amazing mate! 

Someone commented above, on how good this place can be at times. It’s really heart warming to know that there are people who will go to such lengths, to help introduce young City fans of the future to our club! 

I’d feel more comfortable if @Spoons were to send any monies to you & would make it easier to arrange 3 tickets together with the club. I’ll PM you to arrange  details. 

Thank you so much guys, the boys will be so excited!! ? 

All sorted now. 

Massive thank you & respect to @BigAlToby&Liam & @Spoons for their incredible gesture that has made 2 young boys very happy and excited for Saturday!

It’s heart warming to know that we’ve got some great people supporting this club of ours, who will do extraordinary things to help other people get into being the next generation of supporters!

Thank you guys, they are delighted! ??

Just now, BessexRED said:

Fair play. @Spoons out of interest what was your bet? City were about 19/4 iirc so did you chuck circa £50 on or did you have it in an acca, double or something?

Nice win though.

Goals golare extra double. Bristol city and Newport both to win and both teams to score.

IMG-20190330-WA0002.jpeg

8 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Funnily enough, I had the exact same bet, but the buggers at BetFred wouldn't believe that I'd lost the ticket, and all I had was a photograph... :whistle2:

Unfortunately for you I picked the winnings up about 1 minute after the full time whistle!! 

Haha , I've done same bet tonight. You never know.

Archived