IGNORED

It's our Cup Final, Saturday ....

Bristol Oil Services

..... the culmination of all we ever longed for, dreamed of, fantasised over.

No doubt the players are fitted for new suits. I haven't come across the hastily recorded singalong '45 but look forward to buying it in HMV. 

Get there in time for "Abide With Me" and sing yer hearts out for the lads.

"Villa Park, Villa Park; and we're all pissed off and we're going to Villa Park...." 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

Not at all, villa are nothing but an above average championship club like us

Agree, it's just another league game

Let's hope the players don't treat it like a cup final, as they'll have another come down like the Wigan fixture

8 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

No doubt the players are fitted for new suits. I haven't come across the hastily recorded singalong '45 but look forward to buying it in HMV. 

"Villa Park, Villa Park; and we're all pissed off and we're going to Villa Park...." 

:)

15 minutes ago, Unan said:

It’s their cup final, first time they’ve sold out the home end in forever.

Apparently their crowds have increased since their chance of the pray offs has got better, they collect merit points that improve their chances of getting a ticket for the Wembley final - if they get there - arrogant sods.

As Phantom says, it’s another league game. Sure it’s bigger than most given the close proximity of Villa Pk and the Championship positions between the two clubs and I’m sure that LJ and his assistants will have come up with a strategy to face an inform team just as they did last night.

Some posters were saying that the Wigan fixture was a ‘must win’ game but it was a draw and the world didn’t come to end.......:cool2:

Same with Villa. If City lose they’ll still be the pray off places......

4 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Villa are a big club in name only the away section at villa Park is an absolute  _hit hole

7 hours ago, Robbored said:

As Phantom says, it’s another league game. Sure it’s bigger than most given the close proximity of Villa Pk and the Championship positions between the two clubs and I’m sure that LJ and his assistants will have come up with a strategy to face an inform team just as they did last night.

Some posters were saying that the Wigan fixture was a ‘must win’ game but it was a draw and the world didn’t come to end.......:cool2:

Same with Villa. If City lose they’ll still be the pray off places......

It's actually called the play offs @Robbored

7 hours ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

Apparently their crowds have increased since their chance of the pray offs has got better, they collect merit points that improve their chances of getting a ticket for the Wembley final - if they get there - arrogant sods.

Merit points?  First I've heard.

Obviously priority for tickets is given to those who have actually attended games - Not sure what would be considered fairer?

Archived